Anub'arak Former Glory?

85 Blood Elf Mage
What was the server like in Vanilla, I played a druid on Lethon before coming here in early TBC. Was the server actually alive?

The server recently has started bouncing from low to medium, possible come back?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
lol u been playing since vanilla and never got good at it LOL

buttz
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/25/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Hippocrits
lol u been playing since vanilla and never got good at it LOL
looks like we have a lol sandwich here
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Anub'arak was created just before Burning Crusade was released. So, this server didn't see most of the Vanilla days.
Edited by Wiseguyy on 4/28/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
To be honest, Anub'arak was never awful until recently after Lag Shack left.

TBC -
<We Wipe At One Percent> A very good end game PvE guild that had a lot of Gladiator's as well.
<Twilight> Another very good end game PvE guild, had a couple Gladiator's and a lot of higher end PvPers.
There was another guild that was really good too, but they transferred and I don't remember their name. <WWAOP> Also transferred off eventually.

WotLK-
<Kung Fu Panda Club> (Basically a remake of WWAOP) Raided a bit, transferred off late S5.
<Noob Explosion> Stuck around, did pretty well.
<Arctica> Transferred here, very good PvE guild and had a lot of good PvP players.
<Like Warm Mana Pie> The merger of what was left of Twilight and some other guild. Lots of good PvE players and a couple higher rated PvP players.

Cataclysm really only had <Lag Shack> and <Skip to my Lou>. STML is less known because they're a Chinese guild that mainly keeps to themselves.

This server pretty much just died because now most of these players are gone. <Skip to my lou> is the only really progression acceptable guild and there really are no PvPers that actively play here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
u forgot to mention carried you inc,

and Frost WolfBandito's they were goooooooooodddddddddddddd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Carried You Inc wasn't very good. They raised up when RBGs were impossible to lose rating in, and thought they were good, but future seasons and game fixes proved them wrong. As far as PvE, I don't think they raided.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
future fixes?????, we were only around for 2 seasons, not sure what ur talking about.

we came about in s9 and than became the best pvp guild on anub during s10
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I recall that you had an RBG team of 2.2k and one arena team of 2.2k in S9. Then I recall in S10 you guys never broke 2k on anything.

Best and only. Although, Lag Shack actually had Gladiators.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
noooooo

rbg team of 2k in s9,

2400 rbg team and multiple arena teams at 2200 in s10

dont try to argue with someone who was in the guild

btw you can look at my character, the s10 elite gear ^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
There's only like two paladins and a warrior that ever broke 2.2k arena rating. Regardless, none of your players were very talented. Did well for a second when game was at most broken, faded into nothing within months.

Who's S11 above 2k for you guys?

EDIT: I see no gear, except 390 gear that is honor. Can't tell if I was trolled while trolling or not. :\
Edited by Creightonx on 4/30/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Jelme~<3 Miss you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES... DUH.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Death Knight
oh oh oh oh i got above 2k on this dk this season ;D
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
04/29/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Creightonx
Carried You Inc wasn't very good. They raised up when RBGs were impossible to lose rating in, and thought they were good, but future seasons and game fixes proved them wrong. As far as PvE, I don't think they raided.

You're right CUI wasn't very good, but neither was this server. Actually, this server was horrible. As for RBGs, I'm really not sure what they did in s9, I joined like a week before it ended. In s10, which is the season you actually could lose rating, they got to about 2350+ in the first two weeks and played above 2400 MMR frequently. They were actually the highest/second highest RBG team on lolwind for a while. As far as I know, the guild stopped at the first of s11 with the release of Star Wars.

And no, no one raided in that guild.

EDIT: Yes, Lag Shack had better players also.
Edited by Battleres on 4/30/2012 5:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Priest
A random garbage player that was carried by Porkz in 2s playing the most retard-friendly comp in the bracket. As far as CUI is concerned, during the one season the guild was alive for before half of the roster quit they had over five 3s teams above 2100 and an rbg team that was 2300+ for the entirety of the season. I understand this is a backwater server on a backwater battlegroup with obscure sh/tbags like this kid who think theyre decent players despite the evidence, but just stop.

Pay for dat AT pass LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I've turned a whole guild of moderates against me. Oh well, I've never been scared of what their words can do to me.
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Priest
Keep it classy, non factor. Stream some more subpar play of you in arena LOL.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Confirmed: The moderator is very unhappy with my attack on his guild. Calls me a non-factor, knows everything about me. Blowing up again.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
this server back in vanilla wasnt that great tbh lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]