Anub'arak Former Glory?

46 Night Elf Priest
At least we're on agreement that you're a bad player. To Bloodhounds, it wasnt good at all. This battlegroup was the least competitive in the US, barring maybe Emberstorm. It was incredibly easy to get glad on, especially in TBC. This server was an expansion server, chock full of horrible players that couldn't cut it on their home servers in raiding/premades. What you're left with are delusional, obscure baddies like Broskiller talking about things he has no clue about.

Keep streaming that garb play, you're up to 2 viewers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I never said anything about my personal player skill. :) I will keep streaming, I am glad you've taken an interest in it.

Also, BGs don't mean anything. Take BC, when people said Gladiator on WW was Rival on Bloodlust. Then players such as Iceblink, Icebluee, Micante, Baobao, etc all transferred to Bloodlust and got the same ratings and came back with Gladiator. Take WotLK where Firen couldn't get Gladiator on WW and transferred to Bloodlust and got Gladiator. I myself transferred to Bloodlust and achieved 2.3k before transferring back to play with some pals.

Players who can achieve high ratings in one place achieve high ratings wherever they go. The whole this BG vs that BG is just so people can try to either boost their ego or have an excuse as to why they're not doing well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
To be honest, Anub'arak was never awful until recently after Lag Shack left.

TBC -
<We Wipe At One Percent> A very good end game PvE guild that had a lot of Gladiator's as well.
<Twilight> Another very good end game PvE guild, had a couple Gladiator's and a lot of higher end PvPers.
There was another guild that was really good too, but they transferred and I don't remember their name. <WWAOP> Also transferred off eventually.

WotLK-
<Kung Fu Panda Club> (Basically a remake of WWAOP) Raided a bit, transferred off late S5.
<Noob Explosion> Stuck around, did pretty well.
<Arctica> Transferred here, very good PvE guild and had a lot of good PvP players.
<Like Warm Mana Pie> The merger of what was left of Twilight and some other guild. Lots of good PvE players and a couple higher rated PvP players.

Cataclysm really only had <Lag Shack> and <Skip to my Lou>. STML is less known because they're a Chinese guild that mainly keeps to themselves.

This server pretty much just died because now most of these players are gone. <Skip to my lou> is the only really progression acceptable guild and there really are no PvPers that actively play here.

You forgot Divine Comedy in TBC.
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Priest
You're just showing your ignorance with the comment of bgs being the same, especially during TBC. Also, your personal skill has a lot to do with it when you're commenting on other people's play. You're a clear-cut case of a baddie being carried. I legitimately cannot tell if you're just a horrible troll or a downie since you actually streamed p/ss poor play of yourself in arena for all to see.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I do not remember Divine Comedy.

-breakpagebreak-

I see you're the kind of guy who argues with a 'I'm right and you're wrong, even if I have no proof and I'm talking out my !@# from the lowest ratings this side of the Battlegroup.' I can't take you seriously this way.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
my favorite carried you inc situation was in s10 or whenever it was that frost dks got hugely buffed

they had some tsg 3s that all got their 1800, 2k, and 2.2k achievements all in that first night after the buff, when tsg was like unstoppable because of the retarded death strike healing and crazy-!@# damage LOL

but wait....THEY TANKED AFTER THE BUFFS GOT REVERTED lololololol

and yeah different bgs don't matter, u learn that when you xfer to different bgs and get high ratings in all LOL

i find it funny.... FUNNY..... how so many ppl from anub xferred to darkspear thinking they would do well in rbgs and FAILED LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were still under 1800 no matter where they went LOL!!! IT'S LIKE A GHOST THAT YOU CAN'T GET RID OF!!!!!

THE GHOST WILL NOT STOP HAUNTING YOU!!!!!! THE 1800 CEILING GHOSTTTTTttttttt

buttz
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
TSG was in s9
Edited by Battleres on 5/2/2012 4:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
The battle of the 1800 epeens. Please go on.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Also: ZGR / Divine Comedy / Remorseless housed top PVE and PVP players.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warrior
Someone's been keeping this up. I've only played here since the start of WotLK (and only started raiding on ICC), so i know little of the history.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Anub%27arak_US

Sounds like an interesting history, unfortunately, i don't see returning to the glory days. I find it ironic that at the start, Anub was an alliance dominated server. However, that did not seem to last long.
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Priest
Its actually common knowledge that there are more competitive battlegroups than others, only a fool would contest that. Whrilwind and Emberstorm are considered to be the easiest to get glad in.

Its hilarious that Hippo transferred his hunter and couldnt hit 2200 all expansion in rbgs or arena LOL. Like the guy above said, TSG was s9, not s10. I guess you wouldnt know since last season you were sitting in the 1800s.

Your server was trash, your battlegroup was trash, you were trash. Glory days of a backwater server LOL.
Edited by Nik on 5/3/2012 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Take it from Ariesmet, he knows all about sitting in the 1800s LOL

p.s. Nik is Ariesmet, that death knight
Edited by Hippocrits on 5/3/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OMG I have to unignore Nik then if he's Aries. And you guys have to repent!! Aries started b*tching at us!!! Judgement day has come!!!
Edited by Greaterfeast on 5/3/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well I just talked to Aries and he said Nik is not him. He even can't write here cuz he got forum banned months ago. So I guess I continue to ignore Nik.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Yes, you got me. Hitting a certain rating on other BGs is hard. That's why a great amount of players, including myself, have been on different BGs and achieved the same rating.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^_^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, Chew. Just no
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Fine chris ill leave D:
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
TBC
Guild notables

Divine Comedy
Remorseless
We Wipe at one Percent
Revolving Door
Twilight

There was one more in the Divine Comedy days that was good as well but i can't remember. I think it started with a P or T. Something along the lines of prey....maybe. Then 1 alliance guild that transferred in then off.

Basically, Divine Comedy and the other guild dominated progression till the alliance guild transferred over. Alliance guild downed vashj then peaced off server.

Divine comedy died people transferred. Remorseless became the top dog on server then RD and WWOP rose up.

RD and WWOP ended up progressing faster and were catching up to Remo.

RD died to standard issues due to school etc. WWOP passed Remo and Twilight was starting to become a force, (started up almost right before RD died).

At this point in time a bunch of smaller guilds with decent progression either died or transferred off. TwIsTeD, CURSED, Strangers with Candy(died then came back).

AFter BC i have no idea what went on. Server was just too dead at that point to even want to log in.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Don't leave me Chew! I'm all alone and everyone is showing off their E-peen! I'm scared!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]