Anub'arak Former Glory?

85 Goblin Mage

Regardless, you should hang on their nuts a little more. I've heard they're into that.

Gotta say if hanging on their nuts is wrong. I don't want to be right.
Reply Quote
57 Night Elf Rogue
Vanilla WoW is the best WoW. August 2006 calling in Sergeant Temari.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/23/2012 03:39 AMPosted by Temari
Vanilla WoW is the best WoW. August 2006 calling in Sergeant Temari.

I agree, i got my sergant title when i was 32. Was glorious back then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wolk Best time of my WoW life, LWMP off-tank 25 progression. Those were the days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
TBF was actually ditched end of BC with part of it becoming Evo. Evo had serious delusions of grandeur, seeing as their raid groups were pretty much carried by two tanks and two healers, until arctica came in shortly before Ulduar and made most of them look like the mediocre players they were at best. Evo illustrates the sorry state of PVE here late BC early wrath (nobody clearing BT before patch 3/failing Sunwell even after patch).Wouldn't say Arctica were especially impressive compared to the the guilds that xfered off mid-BC somewhere, although they did dominate initially.
Reply Quote
Hi guys
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Man... I remember the days of getting ganked by Ensifer on my rogue Killerkiller back in tbc on the Isle of Quel'Danas.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
The necro of the thread is real. Also

RD4LYFE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HAI VIRTZ I MISS YOU TOO
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
:]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]