Lei Shen -- DEAD

Mists:
MSV - 6/6 5/6 Heroic
HoF - 6/6 1/6 Heroic
ToES - 4/4

CLASS/SPEC Needs:
Druid -Balance

Who we are:

Iron Legion is new to Trollbane, our founders have been playing this game together since vanilla, and our leadership is top notch. We pride ourselves in taking each others time seriously, constantly striving for improvement, and making the most out of our semi-hardcore raiding schedule, which is composed of raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays, from 7:30pm server time to 11:30pm server time. Our guild atmosphere is usually very relaxed and yet still fun to be a part of. However once raids start we get down to business, bosses die, and we all get loot.

How are our raids work:

Once you are a part of the team, you will receive calendar invites for all of our scheduled raids. When the time comes we send out invites 15 minutes early to get groups set and decide who will be in for which bosses. This allows us to maximize the usage of our time and get as many people in to kill bosses as possible. As a new recruit, when chosen to participate this also shows us what you are capable of.

We will use a form of Loot distribution that will keep it fair and even. You'll get the gear you want, but so will everyone else.

Trial periods for recruits last a couple weeks from the time the first invitation is extended. We are not a guild that requires new recruits to immediately be in the top 5 of the damage meters to have a chance of acceptance, but if you show up and under perform relative to what your gear supports, we will give you feedback about it, and point you in the right direction to help you improve. We pride ourselves on helping and teaching each other to get better, and some of our best players, both past and present, have come from humble beginnings, so don't fret if you feel your average ilvl is too low for us to consider you, or you don't have enough experience to feel confident in applying. While gear and experience are of course preferred, what we look for more than anything is the right attitude, a commitment to improvement, and the ability to take feedback constructively and apply it to your play. With all of that said, we will require progress to be made over the course of your trial period for you to have a good chance of membership, so please make sure you're up to the task if you decide to apply!

Who should you be?

You should be interested in raiding 25mans, and contributing to a team-oriented atmosphere with serious ambitions about downing new content. You should be reasonable and focused. You should be capable of admitting your flaws and doing what is necessary to strengthen them. You should be reliable, consistent, and dependable. And lastly, you should enjoy raiding at a relatively high level of competition. Spots for raids are won and lost based on performance, so you must be willing to earn a spot on our team and maintain it through consistent, high-quality play.

Having fun never hurts either. :)

If this sounds like the place you wanna be, visit our website and place an application.

www.ironlegionguild.guildlaunch.com

All apps are reviewed ASAP. You can also speak with any officer in-game for any questions or more information.

Thanks and hope to see you in-game!

Officers:
Dhryke
Loctar
Bullowme
Edited by Dhryke on 5/8/2013 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hai!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Top bump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'd like to point out that from what I have seen in game, these guys are class acts.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
shhhhhhhh
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
For once, you're not recruiting a moonkin.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
05/03/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Kettlecorn
For once, you're not recruiting a moonkin.

You'll always be the #1 moonkin in my heart.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still looking for a few DPS to help finish out Heroic DS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
In need of DPS to fill our ranks for the rest of Heroic DS, and looking forwards going into Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Heroic Madness dead on 10 man! 25 soon to follow. NEED DPS
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
05/24/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Dhryke
NEED DPS

You are going to DPS very, very slowly. Now, and by slowly I mean *#!%ing slow.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
lol bads
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
06/03/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Crizzle
lol bads

Thanks for taking the time to stop bye and say hello!!!! Still looking for more people to come play with us. I have all kinds of candy for you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I like candy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
06/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Auggie
I like candy.

Me too
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Also have g!!*# drink not that fancy G!!*# juice. It comes in the little keg shaped container..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I wouldn't eat anything that Lava offers you.

However, if you'd like to step into my van....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
why does it not like the word g%%#*?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
what the hell it doesnt like the word G r a p e.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]