Halaa Battle Event - PvP *Updated*

90 Gnome Priest
AMG so many Cokers!! I sent Kes an email last night, I hope she will help. Either one of you guys is fine with me. I made an alt on Horde side, Eventplanner :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I got the mail, was wondering what Eventplanner was and had to pop a mailbox in the middle of a boss last night. I should be able to help.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/03/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Kesella
I got the mail, was wondering what Eventplanner was and had to pop a mailbox in the middle of a boss last night. I should be able to help.

Oh bless your heart. I saw you were in DS so I just sent you an email.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Aren't you a main tank, Kes?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/03/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Honrar
Aren't you a main tank, Kes?

But of course. It was the ping pong boss so there is lots of "downtime" for me, perfect time to read my mail lol.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Today!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sitting on top of the flag pole, not another Horde in sight. Time to go streaking!
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Thanks for setting up the event. Shame I couldn't lure people to their deaths at the throne of the elements since the bosses there stopped aggroing after pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wish there was a bigger turnout on horde side. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Thanks everyone for coming. I wish we had more Horde show up, but it was still a nice Saturday afternoon event.

Special thanks to Kesella for helping with the event <3

Thanks to Coker for getting the party started.

Door prize winners were:
Alliance:
500g Nightnova
Random pets: Varjak, Merryweather, Alaylene, and Enragedfate

Horde:
500g Xashen
Random pets: Jenzul, Borstin, and Missiebaby.

Again, a big thanks to all who participated. I hope we can do this again.
Edited by Healeighgee on 5/5/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Was pretty fun unfortunately "Starting the Party" resulted in getting farmed farmed down about 20 times and getting 4 kills lol...oh well

Although horde actually did show up albeit late and wiped up the remaining few people who hadn't left...ah scheduling why must you detour my token farming.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Had a lot of fun! :-)

Thanks Healeighgee for organizing the event!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Guys! im a bit new around here, i dont ussually post much in forum but as soon as i saw this one i needed to ask if you guys were doing it again sometime cause... Count me in :) Its so amazing that you guys started this, very nice iniciative! I'll keep checking for any update :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/29/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Kyreth
Hey Guys! im a bit new around here, i dont ussually post much in forum but as soon as i saw this one i needed to ask if you guys were doing it again sometime cause... Count me in :) Its so amazing that you guys started this, very nice iniciative! I'll keep checking for any update :)

I'm working on it. Not much interest this time with everyone playing D3. There's a post called June event or something like that. We'd love to have you. Of course Horde was sneaky. They waited until we were packing up to leave and they attacked. Underhanded cowfur tactics I say!! *shakes little fist*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]