Dagger Population / Server Merge

85 Night Elf Rogue
anyone know if this is ever going to happen... it's prime time and there's not even 49 85s in SW atm. Our server population says low... it's frustrating to say the least.

There some way to officially petition Blizzard to merge the servers or do Moderators check these forums?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think the search feature caps out at 49, so there's more on than that. Not many more i'm sure...but still a petition to a GM can't hurt.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
that's what I mean, there's not even 49 85s in SW... supports the whole our population is junk. ima open a ticket so I can ask someone who knows how to go about the petition.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
There are plenty of dead servers, and so far Blizzard has never merged any servers. Wanna know why? People pay 25 bucks per toon to get off dead servers.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Daggerspine? Where is this place? I thought I was playing single-player mode..
Edited by Ryuuji on 5/7/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I always thought they were all NPCs that were put here to make us think we had more people. You are now telling me that assumption was wrong? In the words of Ron Simmons, DAMN!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
04/21/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Maurer
Our server population says low...

Naw bro, says "New Players".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I am going to suggest what I have been suggesting in trade for a while now. Instead of waiting for blizz to "fix" the low pop problem, let's make it such a good server that people will want to come to it. It used to be a high pop server back in the day. Rather than give up and look at other servers with envy, we need to make them envious of ours. Granted it mean a lot, and I mean A LOT of work. But if we can get our server back to what it was once upon a time it would be worth it, and we can all benefit from it.

I know there's got to be someone who's saying something like, "If everyone stays on Daggerspine, Blizzard doesn't make money from people leaving the server." To that I argue that if we can make this one of the best servers out there, blizz will make even more when people come flooding in and turn this low pop server into a high one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your optimism is amusing, but there's not much you can do to make a server good unless you have a few good PvE or PvP guilds that makes people want to come there. One guild that can down 8/8H on 10 man does not make people want to flock. Not to mention Alliance is flat out dead while Horde struggle to keep a couple of guilds that can justify the statement of "We raid stuff". I mean really, how many raiding guilds does this server have now? Like 5? Of course by raiding I mean guilds capable of getting at least all the normal modes down.

This server is a beaten and mutilated corpse, and like important lore NPCs that die you cannot cast a resurrection spell on it. Xfer or pray that your server gets merged.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sadly I have been forced to agree. This sever is not just dead though, it is rotting. By rotting I mean the vultures have come in and taken over. With so few people on the server it is so easy now for them to make people feel bad for existing. We try to report them but nothing happens. The "time of the jerks" has returned to Daggerspine, but this time I'm not gonna stay on a sinking ship.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Meh, it'll pick up. I don't think I've ever created a character on a server that was high population. At least not to start out. Just the lull between expansions, that and DIABLO!!! >= D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]