Wait, so...

85 Troll Rogue
What is there to do now that everyone who mattered is gone?

Except for Shiro and Cass, of course.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
you forgot mallazarrrrrr

hes still lurking about

and rodamer is i'ight

but to answer ur question; id stay lose tb

lol
I only exist on the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
04/22/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Shirokhan
ive seen you pa'trollin /2 at least twice
That kid that trolls with macros needed a wake up call, so I was summoned back into the game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What is there to do now that everyone who mattered is gone?

Except for Shiro and Cass, of course.
You come to BH :) People waiting here for MOP thinking that SH will come back are kidding themselves. The alliance side of SH is decimated and nothing will fix it at this point. Even the PVE here is a joke. The skeleton frames of what guilds are left horde side will be just as lackluster in pandaland.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
I never thought I'd say this but ... I have to admit that playing in this Beta has almost convinced me to go PvE. It is the MOST bizarre situation to be running around right beside a Tauren or a goblin and not have to hit camouflage and hope I'm not seen!

That and I learned a fun trick while waiting for fires to spawn ... when there's someone thinking to come in and ninja your spawn point, just put your over sized hunter pet in front of them so they can't see. Every time they stepped around my pet ... I just moved him again. hahaha I managed to annoy 2 different Hordelings enough they moved to the tree next to my hut and left me in peace.

I think that's Blizzard's attempt to make you patient and meditative like Pandas are supposed to be. It's far easier to just stake out a spawn point and stand and wait, than it is to run around trying to catch others.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
  • paragraphs
  • paragraphs
  • paragraphs
  • paragraphs
  • paragraphs
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I did miss you guys :3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
04/23/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Shirokhan
how's that working out for you?

You, the other I was beginning the that

you were a swell gentlemen, and i was delighted to realize that

you were indeed a fellow man of classical ideals, which

you tend to show daily on these fine forums

I was beginning to think that

I was alone in the soothe speaking, so

I was starting to think that

I was alone with a bunch of lame pranksters, but

I was not, in fact,

I was with a bunch of fine fellows from across the street

I was going to thank you for inspiring such

Real Talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
Edited by Rodamer on 4/23/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
The failed

Achievement point system

In this game has

No meaning to the state

Of one's "level", as the points

Themselves are actually worthless, and just a

Number that increases with minimal or maximum effort

Thus allowing Sir Timothy the Third to fall

Into the false illusion that he has actually accomplished something

Of great value: whereas, the more educated people have already realized

That it is a worthless pitfall into the calamitous time sync that

Many of these so called "high level brosephs" have achieved in this time.

On a completely unrelated topic, I miss paragraphs. frown face
Edited by Rodamer on 4/24/2012 12:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
There was something special in that last post, I hope you saw it. <|=@)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I never thought I'd say this but ... I have to admit that playing in this Beta has almost convinced me to go PvE. It is the MOST bizarre situation to be running around right beside a Tauren or a goblin and not have to hit camouflage and hope I'm not seen!

That and I learned a fun trick while waiting for fires to spawn ... when there's someone thinking to come in and ninja your spawn point, just put your over sized hunter pet in front of them so they can't see. Every time they stepped around my pet ... I just moved him again. hahaha I managed to annoy 2 different Hordelings enough they moved to the tree next to my hut and left me in peace.

I think that's Blizzard's attempt to make you patient and meditative like Pandas are supposed to be. It's far easier to just stake out a spawn point and stand and wait, than it is to run around trying to catch others.

Come to bloodhoof Cass :D it is PVE and the alliance side doesn't seem dead... at least there seem to be a decent amount of people in SW at all times. Not sure about horde there since I don't pvp though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]