ideas for Shaman Xmog??

85 Draenei Shaman
hey all dont get me wrong i like my cata gear. but it's time for me to start looking for an Xmog for my shammy. anyone have ideas what a good looking shaman set is?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sanctified frostwitch isnt bad and seems to be fairly rare

earthbreaker set i have never seen anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ive got sanc froist wtich which i love. currently rocking the lava look with t5/recolored t2.

my ele set uses t6 and t7 (blue and shiny)

a lot of poeple like the tribal wolf headresses and harnesses too
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
forgot ot mention im going to be a troll by next week
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
I'm posting on my druid for a reason. I love the sets I have for my shaman (T5 and ZA) but it was so much more fun putting together the set for my druid. It was a mix of BoE greens and crafted Blues.

Rocking old tier sets is great but I think most players have more fun finding random items that fit well with each other. The biggest downside is some players will gouge you for those greens on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Here you go copy mine. Only difficult piece is the Helm. The rest you can buy from BC justice point vendor. Can get the helm from orchish Archaeology or Darkmoon faire i think.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sanctified frostwitch isnt bad and seems to be fairly rare

earthbreaker set i have never seen anywhere

I keep going to ICC... The tokens... They do not drop!

/cry
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
For my original xmog, I picked an element and use that as a base. Water was my go-to element for my xmog. Full of random items from between BC and current.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
this set will be awesome once i fill it out
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you look at the gear I've transmogged to, I'm using a mix of Merciless Gladiator and T9 gear.

Like others said, pick a single element and work from there. There are websites that list all the kinds of gear you can use, just gotta google it.

My personal advice is not to be afraid to mix and match, you never know when you'l come across an old set and a new set that look good with each other.

Strength and Honor!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Here's my little mog gear (PvE).

It's just to bad I can't complete the fists for current tier level 85, and even then once/if I get the DW axes, it won't matter anymore ;(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tier 1 right now for me. Not entirely sure what I'll be rocking once I go Pandaren. Most likely the challenge mode set.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm the only person i've ever seen with the scarlet set, it looks alright but not amazing on a tauren, so I can't imagine how good it would look on a draenie, I only really recommend to goblins, trolls, or dwarves
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
< best mog, for enhance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]