We are Gnomes! Hear us Roar!

90 Goblin Rogue
gnomes suck, goblins are a better everything ;3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
/GNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!

Seriously, this is a deserving of a HUGE /Gnomefist, guys! Just absolutely AMAZING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This...is....awesome!
Reply Quote
But yer just so, I dunno, green and nasty.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
If we can do it...so can YOU my fellow Gnomies! I'm telling you all-Gnome Dungeon & Raid teams are so epic. Scurrying like armor-plated mice through the wainscoting of Evil! Cutting giant raid bosses down to size!

No Paladins? No Druids? No Shamans? No problem! Youve got Gnome Powah! And honestly...thats all you really need.

Raid bosses of Azeroth beware!! For the pitter-patter of tiny feet shall be the herald of your DOOM!

Yogg-Saron
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Yogg030312.jpg

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
Hell yea. My gnome warlock was my first-ever character and will always be considered my main. :D

Same here Zarhym! As my stable of alts has grown over the years, I play him less, but he's the character I have the most attachment to.
Reply Quote
04/23/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Forbidra
No Paladins? No Druids? No Shamans? No problem! Youve got Gnome Powah! And honestly...thats all you really need.

Do you raid as a guild? If so, do you have any videos up? I would be really, really interested to see 25 gnomes swarming over a raid boss. That would be epic in a way little else ever could.
Edited by Khaki on 4/23/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
YAY NOAMS! I could go an all Gnome guild - but it'd have to be an all girl Gnome guild. I just can't stand male Gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
We are Gnomes. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Reply Quote
If you do doubt the power and awe of the gnome nation you've but to watch this demonstration of might!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISo6ZenB1Qc
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Khaki

Do you raid as a guild? If so, do you have any videos up? I would be really, really interested to see 25 gnomes swarming over a raid boss. That would be epic in a way little else ever could.

We call Wyrmrest Accord (an RP Realm) home. We are casual RP/Social oriented. While we strive to do a little of everything (RP, PvE and PvP), we dont get too hardcore into any one thing. So while we do some raiding, its not at the cutting edge you might be used to...yet anyway :)

But this is NOT a guild recruitment thread! This is a celebration of Gnome Powah! Share your stories Gnomes! Share your screenies!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
/salute
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
If you do doubt the power and awe of the gnome nation you've but to watch this demonstration of might!

that... was... EPIC!!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
04/23/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Janilla

Oh gawd, that was... beautiful *sheds a tear*
Get'em my siblings
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Oh my god. That is so adorable. <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Ah gnomes...
Always refreshing to remember why, exactly, I rolled horde to PvP :)
Wish I had an achievement for X gnomes killed, painfully. :)
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warrior
/roar
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have to try this out one day.

I can't imagine a raid full of gnomes, But I'd like to find out.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]