We are Gnomes! Hear us Roar!

90 Gnome Warlock
Oh and Blizzard, I had the boys down in Engineering make a few minor modifications to the standard issue Gnomish flying machine. I hope you dont mind...

Blue Thunder
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/GnomeshipSml.jpg
"The forecast calls for Blue skies!"

Think you could be a pal and squeak this into the schedule for MoP? Thanks!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
If you do doubt the power and awe of the gnome nation you've but to watch this demonstration of might!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISo6ZenB1Qc

That was, without a doubt, one of those most epic things I have ever seen in WoW.

I doff my hat to you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Congrats guys!

I play on Wyrmrest Accord too, and I've seen ya running around a few times when I was playing on my Alliance character!

Thanks Windhorn! Your turn next!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Sorry I'm late, but Congratulations! :) /ROAR
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
You make me want to roll On WRA!

Congratulations!
Reply Quote
FORBS!!!

I am so proud of this guild... :D
Reply Quote
I have to try this out one day.

I can't imagine a raid full of gnomes, But I'd like to find out.
It's pretty fun, we've done it a few times - we'll maybe not a full 25 gnome raid. but we've done older 25s with more than 10 Gnomes. When we're just 4 for randoms, it's funny to have 1 tall person. I imagine it's be funnier to have 24 Gnomes and a tall one!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
I remember doing raids with all gnomes and dwarves.

And one silly night elf because we needed Mark of the Wild.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Do you raid as a guild? If so, do you have any videos up? I would be really, really interested to see 25 gnomes swarming over a raid boss. That would be epic in a way little else ever could.

As Forbs said, we're not doing cutting edge, current stuff. Although some of us have been in LFR DS. And while our roster is around 150, we don't do 25 gnome raids.

And the video you asked about? We're making our first video right now. When it's done, it will be posted either in this thread or in our community forum thread.

~ Brix
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I wholeheartedly approve of this guild. A toast to all gnomes of Azeroth!! /cheer!

-Kat
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
w00t!

Congratulations! This made my day.
Reply Quote
/cheer!!!

I don't know of any other all-gnome guilds! Congrats to you!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
86 Tauren Paladin
I have this image in my head of 25 tiny gnomes shrunk by nogginfogger pots running around ripping up instances like a swarm of deadly piranhas. Why cant paladins be gnomes =(( Fix this terrible injustice Blizzard!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/23/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Eldacar
I have this image in my head of 25 tiny gnomes shrunk by nogginfogger pots running around ripping up instances like a swarm of deadly piranhas. Why cant paladins be gnomes =(( Fix this terrible injustice Blizzard!

Agreed :) Noggenfogger-gnome with Divine Shield, hearthing and laughing in the middle of Orgrimmar... funny thought :)

Anyways, congrats Forbidra and other gnomes alike :D Very worthwhile feat and fun for the community surely as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Of all the races, gnomes are the only ones I hate.

Azeroth Heirachy:
1. All playable races except gnomes.
2. Every other race in the twisting nether.
3. Gnomes.

Know your place.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Of all the races, gnomes are the only ones I hate.

Azeroth Heirachy:
1. All playable races except gnomes.
2. Every other race in the twisting nether.
3. Gnomes.

Know your place.

Says the male tentacle-head.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]