We are Gnomes! Hear us Roar!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
If this doesnt get us our (capitol/capital?) city back, then I don't know what will.

GNOMER SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLLED BUY A LEVEL 30 NOOB, END OF STORY!

GIVE US WHAT WE DESERVE, WE ARE WAY COOLER THEN GOBLINS ANYWAY!

Gnomes unite!

Please, goblins are so much cooler than gnomes. Imagine a goblin city! You been to Azshara recently? All the cool little things they have! I can see it now... the rocket propelled elevators, the rocket propelled Monorail. The rocket propelled everything! Ah the explosions! GLORIOUS!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have to try this out one day.

I can't imagine a raid full of gnomes, But I'd like to find out.
It's pretty fun, we've done it a few times - we'll maybe not a full 25 gnome raid. but we've done older 25s with more than 10 Gnomes. When we're just 4 for randoms, it's funny to have 1 tall person. I imagine it's be funnier to have 24 Gnomes and a tall one!

It /is/ fun, though without proper planning the logistics of getting a ton of gnomes to Orgrimmar is just... evil.

The one spontaneous attempt at this -- the requirement was pink-haired gnomes, by the way -- involved less than thirty people, and only three of us ever made it to Org to dance our victory outside the range of the guards.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
/roar

*Eats all the little gnomes*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
grats to the fellow lil people.
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Shaman
Is there any way someone could join the guild? Or is it some kind of exclusive club? :p

I've been looking for a reason to level up some Alliance characters, and I'd love to be a part of this awesome guild.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
The only good Gnome is a dead Gnome.

Spread over toast with warm butter.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That's great and all, but your list of competition is kinda 'short'.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Eldacar
I have this image in my head of 25 tiny gnomes shrunk by nogginfogger pots running around ripping up instances like a swarm of deadly piranhas. Why cant paladins be gnomes =(( Fix this terrible injustice Blizzard!

get an orb of deception and as a tauren, you'll have 5 min of awesomeness gnome paladin with wings and bubble !
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Congrats to all my fellow gnomies at G4! :D

The funnest and nicest bunch of gnomes around!
Reply Quote
GNOME'S UNITE !!!!!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
Lets go GNOMES!!!
Reply Quote
So proud to see my fellow G4 Gnomes together once more, couldn't be happier!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Awesome things can come in small packages. A level-25 all-gnome guild? Awesome. This deserves nothing less than a sincere /gnomefist, and my admiration for having enough perseverance and dedication to pull it off.

/salute
Reply Quote
If you do doubt the power and awe of the gnome nation you've but to watch this demonstration of might!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISo6ZenB1Qc

That was, without a doubt, one of those most epic things I have ever seen in WoW.

I doff my hat to you.

The Gnomes Race for a Cure I was in was almost just like that. ^_^ So much awesomeness that day.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
Congratulations! Represent us well!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Noone cares about gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Gnome for Life!
Reply Quote
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-GL25-042212.jpg

Ladies and Gentlegnomes, It is my honor and privilege to inform you that on April 22, 2012 <Gnomeregan Forever> became the first Level 25 All-Gnome Guild on our home realm of Wyrmrest Accord.

There must be other tiny troopers out there repping Gnome Pride on your realm! Are you part of an All-Gnome guild? Know someone who is?

Please share your Gnomish success stories here!

Post screenies of your Gnomes on Lions!

I want to hear you ROAR Gnomes!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

very cool
feel like rolling a gnome now but what class to make it.........
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
That was, without a doubt, one of those most epic things I have ever seen in WoW.

I doff my hat to you.

The Gnomes Race for a Cure I was in was almost just like that. ^_^ So much awesomeness that day.

I was there. It was just simply a TREMENDOUS experience and can't wait for next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di1sby4SCfM

My VERY Amateurish video of it...and Lull had me on /follow most of the way :/

edit: The second part always makes me cry
Edited by Huggywuggles on 4/23/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
If this doesnt get us our (capitol/capital?) city back, then I don't know what will.

GNOMER SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLLED BUY A LEVEL 30 NOOB, END OF STORY!

GIVE US WHAT WE DESERVE, WE ARE WAY COOLER THEN GOBLINS ANYWAY!

Gnomes unite!

Please, goblins are so much cooler than gnomes. Imagine a goblin city! You been to Azshara recently? All the cool little things they have! I can see it now... the rocket propelled elevators, the rocket propelled Monorail. The rocket propelled everything! Ah the explosions! GLORIOUS!
Goblin cities are also called "Burning craters in the ground" for a reason

We should build a new Gnomergan, anyway. Let him have the old radiation soaked one. Let's just take over that bit of water between Stormwind and Ironforge, right in the middle of the Deeprun Tram, and build Fortress Gnomimus to cement our rule upon this land
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]