Wow guild recruitment <This Is Sparta>

100 Blood Elf Priest
Here's the deal. I never slung mud at you. I called you out for acting like a jackass. Then you got bent out of shape and claimed I was inadequate, which turns it into a personal attack. Whatever my claimed inadequacy was, who even knows. Do you even know? Have you ever even played with me? Have you ever even tried having a civilized conversation with me?

I don't know you. I don't claim to know you. I'm not attacking you and the way you play this game. I'm just telling that you're acting like a !#%%. Maybe if you didn't act like a !#%%, you might be a pretty likable guy. Who knows.

If you think any part of my posts are angry, it's because you yourself are angry...

Ironic.

Even if I was angry, it wouldn't matter. Because it would be entirely irrelevant. But you seem to be pretty good at using entirely irrelevant claims in an argument.

You were being a !#%%. To someone you've more than likely never even met, or even heard of before this thread. In a very harmless thread.

I told you to stop being a !#%%.

You got offended that someone doesn't like that you act like a !#%%.

You turned it into a personal vendetta against the person who called you out on acting like a !#%%, while further acting like a !#%%, digging yourself deeper and deeper into that hole with each response.

You have yet to even address the points of you acting like a !#%%. Instead, replying by calling me a kid, calling me inadequate, calling me an attention !@#$%, accusing me of "white knighting," accusing me of not wanting to help people get better (this still boggles my mind), and repeatedly trying to turn this around on me by arguing that I'm angry.

At this point, I'd have every right to be angry, though I'm not. If I was angry, it would have no bearing on the fact that you're acting like a !#%%.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What's your definition of a "terrible" guild? One that doesn't have raiding progression? I'm sure that if you looked through the ranks closely at your level 1 guild, you would find someone who isn't properly specced and gemmed. Actually, you probably could in my guild as well. We have over 800 members, and although I always point someone in the right direction for info on the subject, at the end of the day, it's their $15 a month, not mine.
Does it really matter how they spec, gem, gear, etc if they aren't running anything?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I don't believe the requirement for being properly specced and gemmed is in Blizz's TOS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/26/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Shirolol
This made me chuckle, not gonna lie. Exodar already has enough terrible guilds, it doesn't need another. You can talk in all guilds and have fun, stop using "Casual" as an excuse to be bad.

Int enchant to bracers says haiiiii :P

Wanna nit pick? Let's go. Let the kid have his guild, you big internet meanie pants.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I kept hearing my name... thought I'd stop by

WATS GOIN ON IN HERE!?!?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
04/27/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Ashkatja
Wanna nit pick? Let's go. Let the kid have his guild, you big internet meanie pants.

Damn, son.

04/26/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Shirolol
Sorry, this had me cracking up that you actually think I care.

You care enough to keep coming back. Which is enough for me. Because I like to argue.

Don't know where you're getting this identity crisis thing from. I know who I am

And you seem to have a pretty good idea who you are too, so good luck with that.[/quote]
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm bowing out of this one.

Sorry for what we turned your recruit thread into, Beasttdk.

If Shirolol wants to keep his anti-Neuroticaine crusade going, he can do it in his own thread so we can stop polluting yours.

Best of luck with the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
How to be an internet bad-!@#:
- Accuse the opposition of being angry. Repeatedly.
- Tell the opposition that they make you laugh. Also repeatedly.
- Call the opposition a nerd, geek, or something similar. Do this several times as well.
- Tell the opposition that you do not care as often as you can, but keep coming back to continue arguing - usually saying the same thing that you posted the previous time.
- Use tired, cliche memes for dramatic effect.
- Make sure to be guilty of as many fallacies as possible. Who needs logic, anyway?
- Remember that you are better than everyone else.
- If all else fails, just try and emulate the behavior of every other internet bad-$%^ you've ever come across.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You didn't follow the ruuuuules, bro.

And I am no longer going to argue with you, bro. That doesn't mean I can't still post. Bro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
EL OH EL. Melee druid with intel enchant? OH THE IRONYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!Thanks for the laugh, ashkjatzja or whatever your name is :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]