Jinx G3
Needs a tank/dps for team 5/8HM
Raid times:
Tues 8 30 - 11-30
Wed-Thurs 8 - 11
Edited by Nightmyth on 4/25/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'll come in when i'm avalible (Not for the guild, just G3) Message me in-game, 395 dk Frost dps. 9/16 Experince, looking to grow deeper into Heroic modes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still Looking for a tank for our group. Please message me if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Too many hunters for my liking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Too many bad hunters for my liking.

^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Look me up in game, only problem would be tuesday nights since wed is my get up at 4:30 morning.
Reply Quote
Whoa Eberle is in the forums speaking of bad hunters?
i mean at look you, still have no kind of progress in DS and have the nuts talk in forums....lol
btw people call your kind of people "Guild Hoppers" as Wowprogress.com showing that you have hopped from over 10 guilds (i bet its because they replaced you for your bad dps QQ)

oh and if you are stupid not to know what Guild Hopper means wowwiki has a page bout it
http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild_hopper

"Guild hopper is a term used to describe players of World of Warcraft who join a guild for the sole purpose of gaining loot, then leaving to join another guild. It was possible for this type of player to gear themselves up in a very short space of time by gaining drops from boss kills with their guild."
one more thing....you should have went on your DK or a new toon to troll so no one makes fun of you, but its okay everyone knows you because of your bad trolling.

P.S. Have fun in Chain Pull im pretty sure you wont last long before you rage quit again. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]