404 Arms Warrior LF Guild/Raid Group

90 Orc Warrior
KOB
Looking for a 10m or 25m (Preferably 10m but idc in all reality). Just want a guild that cares about progression.

I have raid led for a long time and after deciding not to recruit any further I am looking for a guild that has a core spot to offer. Message me in game if you are interested or real id me at MBachelis@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
hawkeyefan34@yahool.com tried adding you fatal americans is 6/8h and we raid 5:30 pm pst until 9 pm pst on tue/thur and sometimes monday/ rated bgs if you can server change by the start time you have a permanent spot going into and threw mop thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
actually looked your numbers up you have alot of work to do or warrior just aren't good for ds something for you ilvl i was very unimpressed with the dps but could be the way your doing the fights(mechanically)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I sent you a request on real id, I'd love to talk to you about a spot on our 25 man H DS team (currently 5/8).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
[H] <Departed> of Black Dragonflight - 25M 8/8HM LFM MoP

Progress: 8/8 (H)
world: 577
US: 210
realm: 3

Departed is a 25m raiding guild that has been around since March 2010. We are actively recruiting to fill our roster with the best and most experienced players possible.
http://www.departed.guildzilla.com

Progression:
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster, Spine, Madness
6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Loot Distribution:
We use EPGP as out loot system.
We are immediately seeking:
Dps AND Prot Warrior(prefer arms)
Ret & Holy Paly
Ele Shaman
Bear Druid (ASAP)
One RANGED DPS ( Hunter - Lock (Legendary) Mage (Legendary) or Boomkin (Legendary) )
Any exceptional players will be considered

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR MOP. PST for more info.

What we expect:
You must have a vast knowledge of your class and play it properly, and show us this via world of log parses. You must also know all current raid content and be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Also, be prepared to wipe for hours, as we are a progression guild and wiping is a large part of progression.

Trials applying for a core position are expected to have 100% attendance during the three week trial period. After a core position is earned, 75% attendance is mandatory (3 absents/month max).

No one has a guaranteed raid slot, ever, so you may be sat as a trial for some fights. If you're better than a current member you'll most likely get their raid slot. The constant possibility of replacement stops people from getting stagnant with their performance.

We provide cauldrons and feasts, but you must bring your own personal potions (volcanic, tol'vir, etc.)
We also supply enchants and gems (non-epic) for gear earned in raid.

To Apply:
Visit www.departed.guildzilla.com or contact me in-game via RealID:
Sani:the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
Loot: navypulsar@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
<Victory or Whatever> is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the Whisperwind server. We are currently 7/8 H. Our raid times are Tu-Thurs 7-10 CST. We are looking for a few select players to improve (not fill) our roster for the remainder of this expansion as well as for MOP.

We use loot council to distribute loot with the philosophy that no one person comes before the greater good of the raid. Raiding is a team effort and thus the loot does not belong to the individual but to the raid group. Loot is used to upgrade the group as a whole. We do not play favorites.

On off nights we are still very active. We run firelands to help people finish staffs, we run an alt DS group, we farm old content for mounts/achieves/titles, we level alts, we mess around on beta (have a guild over there too), many of us PvP, etc.

We are currently recruiting:

Ele/Resto Shammy
Pally/War Tank
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
Arms Warrior
Hunter
Boomkin
Legendary Caster

*If you do not see your class/spec listed do not be discouraged, as I stated earlier we are looking to improve upon our roster and if you perform well we are interested in talking to you! Please note we are not trying to fill our bench, we are looking for core members who can make a difference.*

To apply:
You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
*HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Fill out an application at http://wwvow.guildlaunch.com/

OR

Talk to Crimsonlily, Peejay or myself via real id.

Crimsonlily Tabetha@woh.rr.com (Guild Master)
Peejay Colby_1471@hotmail.com (Raid Leader)
Blaze scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com (Officer) <----- Me
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We're a 25 raiding guild at 6/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 7/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do a officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

http://www.ppp-guild.com/forums

Feel free to add any of our recruitment officers in game or email the officer team at prettypinkpwnies.us@gmail.com

Recruitment officer's RealId
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Lavim: ampzero@msn.com
Chopliver: Damen.hood@hotmail.com
Eyex: hunter2508@live.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My RealID :) - tygroen@live.com

<Pulse> [H] Sen'jin is looking to add a few more raiders for 25 man. Times are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 Server

Looking For:

Druid: Resto
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
Prot Warrior with strong dps OS

If your class is not listed above feel free to apply, all exceptional player's are welcomed. http://creampie.guildlaunch.com/ for the application, then contact Healzorz, Demoralize, Seero, Tygroen, or Blackout in-game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
WoW is down atm, but I will realID you when it comes back up.

spreewell61of2005@yahoo.com - my realid, hit me up asap.

Little bit of info on our guild - <The Late Shift> is a 8/8H 25m guild raiding tues/wed/thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST. We are looking for a great arms warriors to fill out our roster. We do have a core spot available if you pull the right dps!

If you are interested, hit me up in game or via email so we can chat.

Good luck with your search.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Lolcrispy (real-id: laxman996@yahoo.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Contingency is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 8/8H DS ( we are 25M )( we have our drakes ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.
US 84 Heroic DeathwingWe raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
newaayy anywaayy@gmail.com
PeaceofCake
Imonshrooms
Eighties
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello Usctrojan! <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams Mon/Tues/Wed, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. We are seeking a skilled, dependable arms warrior for an immediate opening.
We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Julise or Ebbie) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. I will add you to my real ID and if we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me through real ID: Etopia@epbfi.com

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
About us:Veritas is a Horde raiding guild on the Velen server 6/8 Heroic DS. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. We also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content.
Our raid Days will be: Tue/Wed/Thur or Tue/Thur/Mon. Whatever is workable for our raid team.
Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server.
Loot System: We will be utilizing an EP/GP loot system with everyone starting out on an even playing field with the release of MoP.
What we expect:Must have an exceptional understanding of your class.
Flawless attendance; raiding needs to be a priority to you.
Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. If you can justify a variation from accepted best practice, we're all ears.
Good internet and computer. Constant DC’s are not accepted and will cause you to lose your raid spot.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please visit our website and apply at: www.veritasgamers.enjin.comOr look for one of our officers in game:Missaou – GMRexxigo – OfficerTakisis – Officer Nyte- Officer Paticakes- MeganIn1987@yahoo.com ( Real-Id)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Raid Size: 25Man

Raid Nights:Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST Monday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST (Clean-up Night.)

RecruitingHigh Demand:
Death Knight- Blood
Priests- Shadow(Disc os)
Paladin- Holy
Mages
Warlocks
Druid – Restoration and Feral (Tank)
Shaman – Elemental and/or Enhance
Medium Demand:
Hunter
Druid – Balance
Warrior – DPS
Low Demand:
Death Knight – DPS
Rogues
Druid – Feral (DPS)
Paladin - DPS
Closed:
Warrior – Tank
Paladin – Tank
Note: If you are an exceptional player, there is always a chance. Do not be afraid to apply just in case, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Current Progression:
Normal DS 10 – 8/8
HM DS 10 – 6/8 Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, and Blackhorn
Firelands – 5/7 HM

What We Want:

Realm Last is an amalgamation of some Sargeras natives along with some members from varying other servers. The concept behind its formation was to try and run a successful 25 man guild. It should be noted that we enjoy people being active in the guild. While we understand there will always be raid loggers, having people on and doing things is always a major plus in a successful raiding guild's environment. We plan on proceeding through Dragon Soul as a group and into Mists of Pandaria, so don't think it's all going to end once the next expansion drops!

What to Expect:

Semi-relaxed raid nights! (Joking during trash is okay, but once the boss is in front of us, we expect people to put on their serious faces.)
Flasks! Food! Fun! (Any contributions made toward the guild bank to help make cauldrons and feasts is greatly appreciated.)
A hard-working officer core. These boys sink a lot of time and effort into the guild, please thank them!
PvP! Many of our raiders also take great joy in PvP'ing. After raids you can normally find BG groups forming up to hit up some midnight battlegrounds! Don't like battlegrounds? Feel free to inquire to any number of people in the guild about arenas! Several of them arena quite frequently and enjoy helping people hit cap for the week! An RBG is still in the works.

Alt raids! If you have an alt that is Dragon Soul ready, fantastic! Inquire and we can certainly find you a comfortable position in an off-night alt raid. .

What We Expect:

Knowledge of current encountersAppropriate gear levels (While some gearing is okay, we are not hauling people through for welfare gear.)
The ability to take criticism. From time to time, things may be said harshly, but it is imperative people understand that it is not personal.
Critiquing is for the betterment of the guild and the raid.
Using Ventrilo and a working mic. (You may not need to speak much for raid, but it is important in some cases.)A
bility to handle adult humor. Much of the guild is over 18 and as such is accustomed to some raunchier humor. While some might be off-color, please remember this is a mature setting and we expect people to behave as such. Thick skin is a must.

For additional information, please feel free to contact Cyralixx, Playamazing, Hunluan, or StoopidGuy(real id ckjoin@hotmail.com) in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
8/8 H 25

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, Usctrojan! We're looking for an arms warrior of your experience to help us finish out H DS. We're currently working on H Spine (got past the 2nd plate last week), but we don't have a full-time warrior (of any spec) to bring some great burst damage. I'm also a USC alum, if that makes any difference. =)

Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul [PvP PST] is a 2-night 25-man progression guild looking for an arms warrior to help us finish out H Dragon Soul. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PDT. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dulcebellum.com.

We are looking for skilled players who are ready for Dragon Soul hardmodes and who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please look at our WoL to see how you would fit with our current roster: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/30392/.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www.dulcebellum.com (pm Elinn if you don't want to post publicly) or look for Elindriele/Elinn/Ellynh or Dakini/Jothi in game on Stonemaul.

Loot system: Open bid DKP

Current 25-man strict progression (no 10s):
Tier 13: 6/8 HM
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We're a 25 raiding guild at 7/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 8/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do a officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

http://www.ppp-guild.com/forums

Feel free to add any of our recruitment officers in game or email the officer team at prettypinkpwnies.us@gmail.com

Recruitment officer's RealId
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Eyex: hunter2508@live.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Real Talk is currently recruiting for MoP when it comes out. If you don't see your class/spec on our recruitment post and feel that you are an exceptional player that can contribute to our raids please feel free to apply.

Guild Name: Real Talk
Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
Recruit Contact: Dønz, Zabulzel, Humblez, Magmonix
Real Id: calcabibi@gmail.com, irishjim7@hotmail.com
Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst

PROGRESSION:
DragonSoul: 8/8 Heroic
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic

RECRUITMENT:
Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

We are currently recruiting everything for MoP

ABOUT YOU:
*A desire to push only the hardest of content
*You are extremely well-versed with your class
*Situational awareness
*Responsibility for your actions
*Stable internet connection
*You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time
*Able to tolerate constructive criticism in high stress environments
*Rarely miss any raids due to the casual raid schedule

WHAT Real Talk OFFERS:
* Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
* A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
* An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment

ABOUT Real Talk
Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Before I spam you, we currently have NO WARRIORS. You'd be the only one, and that means a !@#$ ton of loot. We're laid back, fun, and cool. We know when to focus and when to have a blast, and we're looking for like minded individuals to come raid with us and call our guild home.

Hello my name is Andomin, I'm interested in your application. I'm looking for another core raider, not a bench warmer. Pantheon is five years old, a former top 100 guild, and we're still going strong. We're looking for additional members in our core raiding group. We're currently 6/8 Heroic 25, and reside on Steamwheedle Cartel. Please feel free to add me (RealID: Andoblake@gmail.com)

OUR RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Wednesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Thursday: 7:45-11pm EST
Sunday: 7:45-11pm EST

(To speed up the application process, write Referred by Andomin in your application)
APPLY HERE: http://pantheonbloodline.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]