Naming & Role-Playing Server Policy

90 Draenei Hunter
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

*Gylina likes this*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I really need to stop being cheap and lazy and transfer the hell off this server....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/27/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Vuko
I really need to stop being cheap and lazy and transfer the hell off this server....

I hear ya on that one. Problem is, i xferred to this server cause lots of folks i know personally were saying it was a great server to be on.

They do not even log on anymore. Wouldn't mind finding a good pvp server to be on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
04/27/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Cantgitright

I hear ya on that one. Problem is, i xferred to this server cause lots of folks i know personally were saying it was a great server to be on.

They do not even log on anymore. Wouldn't mind finding a good pvp server to be on.

Well if you find one that isn't ridiculously one-sided faction wise, or just utterly retarded when it comes to raiding, let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fant%C3%B4mas_%28band%29

Just leaving this here

Real-world reference, much?
Edited by Uvwaex on 5/2/2012 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

Just leaving this here

Owned
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warrior
Whether or not his own name is hypocritical or not is irrelevant. The point is, the server tag has RP in it, and whether you like it or not, that comes with higher-standard naming rules than any other server. If the person who calls this out has a reportable name, then report him. Its only fair, because we will be doing the exact same to you.

RPers on an RP server are not above or below you simply because we enforce the rules of the server, for we are as much subject to them as you. If you catch us breaking said rules, please! Report us! We are not the unassailable gods of the server simply because we download a few mods and walk around pretending to be a series of pixels.

We, the RP community, want to enjoy this game in much the same ways you do, only we want to do something more with it. If you do not want to respect how we enjoy our game, you'll find the server transfer option somewhere in Account Management. If you choose to stay, you will follow the additional rules given by the RP tag, or you will reported. Its not a difficult concept.
Reply Quote
...Or people could just not respect, get reported and have Blizzard say "hey, stop that". Best thing to do is /who RP guilds to find out if they're hanging out in the world then get people on the other faction to drop in on them. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have an RP appropriate name. The op does not.

I support people not being !@#$%^-s and asshats. Whether or not their name is RP appropriate, or not, I could care less. You obviously do, and since your name is RP appropriate as well, that's your business. For Fantomas though, not so much.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
05/04/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Orgruk
RPers on an RP server are not above or below you simply because we enforce the rules of the server, for we are as much subject to them as you.

Never said that, chief. I love RPing. I run a weekly D&D game for 5 friends in the Ptolus setting (3.5 ed... couldn't make myself rebuy my collection for 4th ed).

If the original post had come from you, I'd have respected it a lot more. I know and follow the rules, I just don't like to be preached at by someone who isn't. Reminds me of my work management too much... and they make me rage.

And let's be honest. Taurens look down on almost everyone. If I'm looking up to anyone, it usually means they are hostile.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Just leaving this here

google is a useful tool.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
04/27/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Cantgitright

I'm done with twisting nether. Going to Shadowmoon. Pretty balance faction wise, top 50 ranked pve.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
04/24/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Exoris
All of this coming from a guy with an "ô" in his name.

In traditional fantasy/lore, the "ô" in his name is acceptable for the simple reason that it could be a pronunciation accent for which many actual European Countries assign to the names of actual people, based on their specific language alphabets being translated into English.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
However its reference to a 90s Californian avant-grade metal super group....
Edited by Uvwaex on 5/10/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
... >.>

Can't tell if troll,

... or just stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]