Naming & Role-Playing Server Policy

100 Night Elf Hunter
Has your stalking him paid off yet? If you finally convinced him to faction change, it may give me a reason to log in. Right now I have no raids to go to and my guild is pretty much taking a break till Mists... so I've been playing on the beta >.<

Scenarios are cool, they need better rewards than just valor points.

Heroics aren't as hard as they were in Cata, but apparently that's what the Dungeon Challenges will be for (NYI).

Still waiting for Pet Battles.

Mantids are scary as hell and hit like freight trains.

I don't forsee my guild returning until MOP either. You may come back if I faction changed? Go on...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone else to pester? Yes please!

I occasionally find Freya around Org, and spam her with emotes... but when I find her she's afk, so it's more of a self fulfilling time killer.

Not even sure she's aware I've been doing that... :x
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have my own emote that the Alliance side knows pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
06/27/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Amilee
I occasionally find Freya around Org, and spam her with emotes... but when I find her she's afk, so it's more of a self fulfilling time killer.

Amilee I just like you more and more.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone else to pester? Yes please!

Not even sure she's aware I've been doing that... :x

Hahaha I'm job-hunting and usually apartment cleaning or alt-tabbed looking at upcoming strats. I've seen you a few times and noticed a nice list of emotes my way but couldn't find you to return the emotes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Don't worry Amilee, she ignores me all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/28/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Ebonique
Don't worry Amilee, she ignores me all the time.

We should totally hang out and kill things together and/or pester Freya.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't make me sic Vivi on you...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Freyà you were gone from these forums for a short while. My work week was not the same.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
I was, indeed. Our guild ran into a tough week so to clear the frustration, I wasn't online much except to raid.

We picked our speed back up - and Heroic Warmaster is dead now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
06/28/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Freyà
Don't make me sic Vivi on you...
I ain't scared of no rogue =P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
07/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Ebonique
I ain't scared of no rogue =P

What about a Rogue + a Druid, silently stalking you until the perfect time to strike?
Edited by Flankesteak on 7/3/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Inb4 I get a 2nd free name change
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
07/03/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Flankesteak
What about a Rogue + a Druid, silently stalking you until the perfect time to strike?
I hear Worgen is tasty.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
07/03/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Ebonique
I hear Worgen is tasty.

Almost everyone enjoys a good flank steak.

bad pun is bad
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
rogues are gay
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I am more concerned about the rogue who wanted to transfer because of balanced faction differences than I am about the actual topic. My guild moved to TN because it was 58-42 Horde to Alliance compared to Garona, where it was 7-1 Alliance. So...where is TN's overbalanced faction? lol "Shadowmoon-US" is 58-42 Alliance to Horde. Just in case the rogues come back, I'm interested in if those few extra Ally helped them much.

I didn't leave because of the faction balance, I left because of the stupidity on this server (namely things like this post). As my post stated, I was looking for another faction balanced server and not something 7:1 for either side.
Reply Quote
^ Reposted as Clink instead of Masquerade.

This is a Roleplay server. Say whatever you want, non-roleplayers, but you don't belong here. Roll on a PvE or PvP server. Twisting Nether is for RP-PvPers. I take the opportunity to report names as often as I can, because I want to see this server become a recognized haven for RP like Wyrmrest Accord or Moonguard. Both of those servers are PvE though.

I don't have a problem with all non-roleplayers though, there are many of them on my raid team and we're great friends. But they respect RP and people who are trying to roleplay. So long as you can do that, and not create characters with names like Milkmee or Healzyou (completely random names I made up) then you're fine in my book.

The rest of you can go to a non-RP server and fit in there. Twisting Nether is for RPers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^ I raided with you in firelands the other day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]