Naming & Role-Playing Server Policy

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't forget the PvP part of the RPPvP Realm!

And now, back to off topic: Anyone else seen the 10-disc box set for The Avengers? (6 movies!)

Pre-order now! Beat the rush!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ Reposted as Clink instead of Masquerade.

This is a Roleplay server. Say whatever you want, non-roleplayers, but you don't belong here. Roll on a PvE or PvP server. Twisting Nether is for RP-PvPers. I take the opportunity to report names as often as I can, because I want to see this server become a recognized haven for RP like Wyrmrest Accord or Moonguard. Both of those servers are PvE though.

I don't have a problem with all non-roleplayers though, there are many of them on my raid team and we're great friends. But they respect RP and people who are trying to roleplay. So long as you can do that, and not create characters with names like Milkmee or Healzyou (completely random names I made up) then you're fine in my book.

The rest of you can go to a non-RP server and fit in there. Twisting Nether is for RPers.

I think I get what you mean. But the post really come across as rather hostile. Hopefully, it wasn't really intended to be so.

I have been a role-player outside of WoW for 20 years and trying to encourage my guildies to RP for 4 years. Admitted with little success. However, to say that them, as non-roleplayers don't belong, doesn't feel right at all in my bones. Mind, some of them have been here since BC or Vanilla WoW.

Change 'non-roleplayers' to 'griefers', then I would support it whole-heartedly.
Edited by Sinosaurus on 7/13/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I just pretend a person with a name like boobiesmasherz is just a crazy character.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
07/14/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Ugraz
I just pretend a person with a name like boobiesmasherz is just a crazy character.

Lmao ugraz.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
04/25/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Moosedrool
It's my god-given right to report anybody in violation of the policies set in place by blizzard

Ok.

04/25/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Moosedrool
It's my god-given right to report anybody in violation of the policies set in place by blizzard

Ok.

People drag god into sooooooooooo many things, wars, politics, forum discussion.

Its a good thing they dont give a crap.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Funny thing is that Blizzard won't do anything to people that violate the naming rules, my dks name is proof. Might as well just move on and forget about it and just enjoy the game for yourself and let other people do what they want to do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
So are you the !@#$%^- that would report all of our names?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why does the op feel the need to get on here and forewarn us about his intentions to report non rp names?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
He's probably just a fail troll because Blizzard hasn't cared about violating RP naming guidelines since before BC.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Don't forget the PvP part of the RPPvP Realm!

And now, back to off topic: Anyone else seen the 10-disc box set for The Avengers? (6 movies!)

Pre-order now! Beat the rush!

Yes, yes I have. It sucks because I have all the previous movies already on Blu-Ray, but the pull of THIS set is strong. Strong indeed.

Have you seen this? http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Complete-Collection-Hardcover/dp/B006U1J5ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344884456&sr=8-1&keywords=james+bond+blu-ray

If a woman bouhgt me that, I would marry her.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump. We need to crack down on this nonsense. They are ruining my gaming experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]