Topic The Kor'kron Legion:- Old thread, don't bump
Edited by Kamiane on 6/17/12 12:38 AM (PDT)
The Kor'kron Legion
Established by the young and rage-filled Overlord Var'gok the Wrathbringer, <The Kor'kron Legion> was to be a division of the Kor'kron Guard first designed with the intention to fight for the Horde against the Alliance. He envisioned an honorable, elite fighting force who could strike at the Alliance and other Horde foes while also defending Horde settlements across Kalimdor.
Now, leadership of the Kor’kron Legion is headed by the wise, and tactful Magistrate Kamiane of the Darkspear, along her side is the skillful battle hardened Death knight, Skullcrusha. With their wise council of three Warlords along side the trusted Generals, and the soldiers of the Kor'kron Legion forge ahead into the unknown future to carry out the continued mission laid down by Var'gok. For honor. For duty. For the Horde. Respect. Honor. Courage. Strength. Loyalty.
The Kor’kron Legion is a division of the Kor’kron that is based out in Kalimdor looking after the military dealings under the Warchief, and Saurfang. The Kor’kron Legion places honor above everything else. The lives of the soldiers are meaningless without it. Willing to die for their beliefs these soldiers place the safety of the Horde, and their people above their own family, friends, and loved ones.
The Kor’kron Legion is a heavy RP/RP-PVP military themed guild. We take the military portion of the guild seriously. We do not tolerate disobedience, childish behavior, lack of respect, and dishonor to the Legions name. You do not have to be a soldier to join in the ranks. We have positions such as cooks, blacksmiths, tailors and alchemists, etc. within the Legion as well to offer all aspects of a military organization.
War Caster > Black Blade (Secret Division) > Battle Guard (Battlesworn & Honor Guard)
The core tenets of the Kor'kron Legion. This military unit brings the Horde together to crush the Alliance and secure a better place in the world for the Horde's peoples. Bound by blood, the Kor'kron Legion will show no mercy to their foes while honoring their friends and allies. When not battling for the glory of the Warchief, the Kor'kron Legion does its best to promote the traditions and customs of the Horde.
What do we expect of potential recruits?
- Basic English skills, at least possess a good grasp on grammar and spelling. I'm not perfect, so I don't expect absolute perfection. But I do expect the effort to look good.
- The ability for your character to listen to orders and commands.
- The desire to fight ICly. Pacifists are just not needed in a military-themed RP-PvP guild.
- The maturity to keep IC things IC and not drag it out into OOC unless it's a serious problem.
- Can play well with others and not be a drama queen. We like friendly people who don't cause problems.
- Well versed in lore.
- Orc, trolls, tauren, or goblins, elves of any class. No undead are allowed in. (Elf applicants are to see our guild site as there is a lengthy process in joining in our ranks).
- You must have a RP set of some sort. We're willing to bend this rule for interviews, but it would be nice if you had one put together for our events or random RP.
- To join, you must be level 20+ (65+ for death knights)
- No griefing. Ever. No "counter-griefing" griefers either. Our policy is to ignore them completely and report them.
- Bluntly put, we want the best of the best both ICly and OOCly.
How To Join:
1) Go to our guild site: http://thekorkronlegion.enjin.com/
2) Read over all the threads in the Kor'kron Legion Information board.
3) Submit an application.
4) Once you have submitted an application, send an OOC, in-game mail or whisper to an officer.
5) We will then look it over. If we approve, we'll do an IC interview of your character.
Edited by Kamiane on 5/13/12 11:09 AM (PDT)
Current Events & Guild Plots
Clash of the Battle Scar (June 4th - 8th)
The thundering of the war drums pounded throughout the night. Tired soldiers marched forward in the wake of war. Bloodwreck Bay was a success, though the keep not destroyed many of their weapons were demobilized in the wake. Pools of blood soaked the sands of Sen’Jin from the bloodied battle that took place along the shores. Many lives were lost, many lives were saved. Northwatch lay damaged in the wake of the Horde wrath, moving forward towards Desolation Hold the Horde settled their supplies and forces behind the thick walls of the fortress. Alliance planned to meet them head on in a last ditch effort to stop the moving army from reaching the walls of their own fortress of Theramore.
Victories come with consequences, with pains, and heart aches. War is never an easy field to walk along. Terrors await throughout the nights time, death awaits those in the wake. We march forward for victory, for honor, for the Horde. Let any man or woman who stand against us feel the wrath of the Vypers strength.
We stand together
For the Horde!
Recent attacks across Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms has put both Horde and Alliance on the back foot. Mercenaries of all races and skills have been slaughtering forces, and raiding settlements. Entire towns have been burnt to the ground in the wake of these attacks, and the only fact is that some outside power is controlling and funding these mercenaries. Rumors point that a new threat has arisen, a secret and insidious group known as the “Suicide Six”, hell-bent on destroying and controlling all who stand before them. Can the Kor’kron, who have been caught in the path of this malicious group, stop this insidious threat before it’s too late?
The Traitors Wake
<The Kor'kron Legion>, in order to rise to the expectations of our members and RP community, strive to uphold a healthy, welcoming, and closely Warcraft lore based role-play environment in which members may gather to play and RP for enjoyment to the fullest within the context of the guild's theme as a branch of the Horde's elite military.
In addition, we advocate guild members and acquaintances to excel in PvP and good sportsmanship by nourishing a friendly and constructive setting for similarly interested individuals, providing advice, hosting events both purely PvP and RP-PvP; working with cross-faction contacts to execute these purposes, as well offer support in members' PvP goals.
Among our aims is to treat all players of the game with respect and be a well-represented active force within the realm's community and a proponent for RP. With the intent to fulfill this by collaborating with other RP oriented guilds on both sides of the faction divide. We remain dedicated to one fundamental rule: fun first.
Depends on how proud you are of it.
My brother once did an exorcist-like vomit all over a sliding glass door, passed out, and left it there for someone to find the next morning.
He was proud of it.
What he's not telling you is the door was open.
No... no it wasn't. Looked kinda cool from the other side, really.