Unholy/Frost DK looking for 25M Raiding Guild

85 Undead Death Knight
Hey guys, I'm Spêkle and I'm looking to join a 25 man raiding guild. I have a 389 IL and can pull some pretty decent dps for my gear. My main spec is Unholy but I am attempting to get some onehanders to also have Frost as Frost can pull more DPS on certain fights. I don't tank because one I don't like it and two I'm terrible at it. I have 3/8 heroic on my other toon and 7/8 regular on this toon with the only boss I haven't killed being Morchok which is very simple to do (regular or heroic) so no worries there. My gear isn't the greatest on account of I just starting playing on this toon again but my skills are solid and if you'll give me a chance can pull good DPS and I am willing to come any night (but on Tuesday and Wednesday I can only between 1-6:30 server time, any other night it is any time from 1-9:30 server). I also prefer 25 man raids over 10 man raids because they have more people running around which means they are more hectic without substantially adding or subtracting from the difficulty of the raid, 10 mans just seem to boring in comparison. Send me a message in game either through a private chat or mail me if I'm offline or appear AFK. Thanks!
Edited by Spêkle on 4/24/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Still no invites? :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
>you apply to guilds, guilds don't apply to you

2 empty glyph slots
1 unenchanted item
6 empty sockets in 4 items

also hiiiii @lotd
Edited by Mistaf on 4/28/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]