<Ascension> Pvp guild recruiting..

85 Human Warrior
Looking for a guild filled with people who pvp, run bgs, arena, rbgs and even wpvp together?

Hows that search going?

WELL, look no farther guys, the Guild <Ascension> will be my first attempt at making a serious guild. THINGS WE NEED.

- Players. WE NEED 85s who actually wanna pvp!
- Smart players, I am going to need some help leading this guild, I am new to arenas and Rbgs so I won't be able to lead those myself.
- and we need people who are willing to give this guild a chance, Ascension won't work if no one wants to be a part of it..

<Ascension> is about getting better as a team, not just a team, as friends.
<Ascension> is about rising to new heights, hopefully, if we all help eachother, we will rise above and beyond our old standards, Drak'Thul, has so much un-tapped potential..

Drak'thul has many great pvpers, but we are all scattered around, randomly placed in guilds, people shouldn't have to LEAVE Drak'thul to find a better pvp atmosphere.

<Ascension> as a guild can be that atmosphere.

Alright guys I need your help, I know you don't think I can lead a guild, but with your HELP, leading should be easy, all we have to worry about is when to let horde win TB just so we can take it back ;)

I am LF 3 leaders, to help lead.
I am LF any 85s who want to pvp.

Hit me up in game, I am trying to get signatures right now.

EDIT
I am not gunna do this, someone else do it. :X
Edited by Virzo on 4/24/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yeah idek whats going on with that guild ha.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
My friend and I are actually making a Player vs Player guild willing to teach people. Him and I are both 2000+ rating in multiple brackets across characters. We will tell you how to spec/gem/reforge and even teach you how to play your class. I just got to get this toon to 85, since we are going to run Boomkin/Lock/X or Resto/Lock/X. He is transferring over right now as I type. We don't know what the guild name or anything will be yet, but yeah. Figured I'd put this out there. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i like this idea. why not have a forum for arena/rated pvp questions as well? ill make another thread in the drakthul forums section and anyone who has questions about their class, spec, and abilities can leave them there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I edited my original post, read it again, I will discuss giving you gm once ascension is made.
Edited by Virzo on 4/24/2012 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/24/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Rekirtsibo
i like this idea. why not have a forum for arena/rated pvp questions as well? ill make another thread in the drakthul forums section and anyone who has questions about their class, spec, and abilities can leave them there.

Don't ruin a guild by making a thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i don't understand why all the active pvpers on this server act like *@#!s..
.. ask to help and they drop arena ratings in your face and say you suck.
Edited by Virzo on 4/24/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
don't see how it ruins a guild. if you have online questions post them in the thread i made. if you are in game and have questions talk to this new guild you are forming.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
your a bit up and down zappedos. who are you referring to?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/24/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Rekirtsibo
your a bit up and down zappedos. who are you referring to?
restochango

MY idea, is just help the "quantity" become "quality"
Edited by Virzo on 4/24/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
yah its probably best to ignore restochango. engaging in conversation with this person might result in boo boos and you might need a "bandayde" (see what i did there, pretty cool huh) to temper your wounds.

anywho. i like your ideas virzo. the majority of players on drak'thul have great potential in pvp, they just need the tools to succeed. i did create a thread about this and posted basic info about being successful in rated pvp. feel free to post in the thread virzo if you have any questions about this or warrior pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yah its probably best to ignore restochango. engaging in conversation with this person might result in boo boos and you might need a "bandayde" (see what i did there, pretty cool huh) to temper your wounds.

anywho. i like your ideas virzo. the majority of players on drak'thul have great potential in pvp, they just need the tools to succeed. i did create a thread about this and posted basic info about being successful in rated pvp. feel free to post in the thread virzo if you have any questions about this or warrior pvp.

alright, ya im not at all against your thread, in fact i completely support the idea.. :D

grr, i still have no signatures, i just think alot of the pvpers dont wanna leave the guilds they are already in.. oh well, ill just let this idea exist and hope ppl decide to help.
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Lunarlief
To Serve and Protect was I thought, although things have changed.
Yeah, we're trying to get back to that. We have a lot of people doing arenas and we have a makeshift raid team, but RBGs have been going horribly. Every team (literally, every team. I have screenshots) that we queue into lately is 2k plus since 4.3, it really sucks.
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Virzo
i just think alot of the pvpers dont wanna leave the guilds they are already in..
In that boat right now. I'll help as much as I can, just remind me later and I can set some stuff up
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Im in. Send me a message in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IF we make it, someone should convince those guys from <The Handsomes> to join.

I know they aren't totally geared out but they wanna pvp, and thats the point sooo...

OR. Everyone could just join their guild.. lol.
Edited by Virzo on 4/25/2012 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Only thing I said was try to help himself before he tried helping others, gear wise and stuff. He cried about it. I have screenshots if needed. People try to make me seem bad. Want me to link them?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Looking to switch from this terribad RP server I'm on (don't get me started). Wanting to get three toons into a PVP guild that does RBGs as well as BGs. 390 Destruction Warlock, 390 Restoration Druid, and an up and coming Unholy DK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]