392 ilvl Prot Pally LFG

85 Tauren Paladin
I just wanted to see what was available out there for me. On this particular paladin I have 6/8 progression on DS normal. I do, however, have 8/8 H experience on different toons. This however is my new main. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I am a very good tank, I know the mechanics of fights. I am CTC capped, I have 202k health unbuffed, fully gemmed and enchanted as well. I also have the worst luck of drops otherwise my ilvl would be better, unfortunately I haven't seen a tank piece drop in 17 straight boss battles.

I am seeking a 10 man DS group preferably.

OPTIONAL: I write guides for tanking (mostly raiding) and thus I do record. I would be more than happy to record raids and do dual commentaries for Youtube videos, or just to show off the progression of the guild.

As I said I am just seeking some options right now, though if a tempting enough offer presents itself I can be ready immediately.
Edited by Abawss on 4/21/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Forgot to add availablity. I'm currently available any night from 5pm CST up until about 3am CST. My schedule does not be looking to change any time soon, and even if it does it will remain open to any night.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled paladin for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Paladin (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hmmm, I would prefer a guild that raids at least three times a week. I find that more progress tends to be made with three nights vs two nights. I will keep you in mind however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]