Warriors In MoP

85 Orc Warrior
Is anybody else rerolling to a new class after MoP hits?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Why would you stick with Warriors when they are in crap shape (Cata) and then abandon them when they are strong (MoP)? Are you on the Beta? Warriors are looking fantastic.

And to the Druid guy I think you will be sad to see Ferals are garbage in MoP as everything currently stands.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Im not rerolling I either quit the game or keep playing warrior if they continue to be bad in once alpha comes out then I am for sure quitting 3 crappy seasons in a row no ty.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Why would you stick with Warriors when they are in crap shape (Cata) and then abandon them when they are strong (MoP)? Are you on the Beta? Warriors are looking fantastic.

And to the Druid guy I think you will be sad to see Ferals are garbage in MoP as everything currently stands.

Warrior skills are being removed, Warriors get one of the lamest level 87 skills and don't even generate rage from being attacked anymore. Please tell me whats so great about Warriors in MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
at the risk of sounding unpleasable...i am happy we are getting some attention in the beta..but i hope they dont do like they did in beginning of cata>cover holes in the plaster with ridiculous unbalanced damage that will soon be nerfed to the ground. Our mobility sucks and our self heal is useless. we suffer penalties on usage of cd's unkown to any other class....we can stand right next to someone and be unable to attack...and when you do have a full rage bar look out....you still have a huge bottleneck waiting for overkill proccs and extra long gcd's on ms. I dont see how on earth you could look at this class and think rage from taking attacks needs to be removed. A rogue would have had you near dead in cata before it provided you with enough rage to do anything...to me it seemed like taking damage should have provided much more rage in the next xpac. Anyway...i havent seen anything yet to fix those problems specifically but still waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
its like the design concept is specifically to be clunky and awkward...everything is build build build...wait wait wait...and when the moment comes this rogue has had unfettered use of button bashing use of all their attacks...but now you have built up this RAGE!! now you are ready to dish out damage inferior to the damage he has done all fight.. Its like we have all of these handicaps, one would think you push on through those for some sort of payoff in damage but when you get to ur burst period you are again at a disadvantage to every other class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
good for u...i think i am done with my warrior...to those who still enjoy it i hope you continue to do so, but its just no longer fun for me. not deleting toon but it is now just a farmer as dk use to be for me. In todays pvp enviornment there just any aspect of warrior that seems competitive to all melee counterparts...mobility and self heals being #1 and utility #2...and i honestly think those doing "ok" as warr would be doing much better with any other class in the game...and more fun imo
Reply Quote
69 Orc Warrior
04/22/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Shoryuken
Already told myself Imma quit if their garbage, most say just re-roll. But I like my warrior far above any class
^ This is my 3rd warrior and the class truly has my heart. However, coming in second is my enhance shammy! lol

Edit: Don't know how I forgot about my 2nd love.
Edited by Rachelmaddow on 4/22/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
04/22/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Rachelmaddow
Already told myself Imma quit if their garbage, most say just re-roll. But I like my warrior far above any class
^ This is my 3rd warrior and the class truly has my heart. However, coming in second is my enhance shammy! lol

Edit: Don't know how I forgot about my 2nd love.

I love my enhancement shammy too!
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
Is anybody else rerolling to a new class after MoP hits?

It's strange you brought this up because as a tank still leveling (I hate quests so I run nothing but dungeons, and insta queues rule) I've noticed more and more and more warriors, I've had an arms or fury war in like every single group, so I think a lot of people are rerolling TO warrior, not FROM warrior lol. That's just my observation anyways
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ore and more warriors, I've had an arms or fury war in like every single group, so I think a lot of people are rerolling TO warrior, not FROM warrior lol. That's just my observation anyways

Many don't realise what they will be like in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
so do you think they will be good in mop brawly? even with astronomical damage i dont think the mechanics will be fun...honestly dont know how you can look at this class in comparison to all others and think...the problem with this class is all the rage they get from being attacked....sigh
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
04/22/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Shaniquaa
so do you think they will be good in mop brawly? even with astronomical damage i dont think the mechanics will be fun...honestly dont know how you can look at this class in comparison to all others and think...the problem with this class is all the rage they get from being attacked....sigh

cause rogues are any better?

At least we get fun and interesting abilities as well as play two roles and do extremely while in PVE.

So we got nerfed a bit and aren't as good in PVP, that will change like it does most patches.

You'll still be spamming two buttons with a 80% PVP class that is so overplayed and boring they are basically the "alt" class everyone has.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Warrior skills are being removed, Warriors get one of the lamest level 87 skills and don't even generate rage from being attacked anymore. Please tell me whats so great about Warriors in MoP?

All classes have skills removed. Look at rogues, they have to pick between shadow step and prep.
Rage is fine in MoP. MS/Shield Slam/BT generate rage now. There are less abilities that consume rage. i.e. bladestorm costs 0 rage, thunder clap costs less rage, etc.

Warriors have way more self-healing in MoP than right now, thanks to t2 talents. Also we get die by the sword, which imo is way better than retal. Rend is also gone which is amazing, that is one less global to worry about. BS/shockwave/Dragon Roar are great abilities you can have in any spec now. Heroic leap is now 30 seconds CD glyphed. Piercing howl has insane range now. Recklessness glyph makes it no longer increase your damage taken. I could go on..

So, tell me... What is wrong with warriors in MoP? If you have complaints you should use the Beta forums and "suggest" things.
Edited by Gladiate on 4/22/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I will stand strong till the end. For Warriors are never really dead, only fighting in spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

All classes have skills removed. Look at rogues, they have to pick between shadow step and prep.
Rage is fine in MoP. MS/Shield Slam/BT generate rage now. There are less abilities that consume rage. i.e. bladestorm costs 0 rage, thunder clap costs less rage, etc.

Warriors have way more self-healing in MoP than right now, thanks to t2 talents. Also we get die by the sword, which imo is way better than retal. Rend is also gone which is amazing, that is one less global to worry about. BS/shockwave/Dragon Roar are great abilities you can have in any spec now. Heroic leap is now 30 seconds CD glyphed. Piercing howl has insane range now. Recklessness glyph makes it no longer increase your damage taken. I could go on..

So, tell me... What is wrong with warriors in MoP? If you have complaints you should use the Beta forums and "suggest" things.

Rage is not fine in MoP, I've tried the beta and I am very dissapointed with the changes. And sorry if your too lazy to worry about pressing 1 button at the beginning of an encounter, there was nothing wrong with Rend. Heroic Leap, was nothing more then an escape tool and Piercing Howl really didn't need any changes either. You are just naming a list of little things that sum up to what is not enough to balance Warriors with other classes. We definitely didn't deserve that nerf to our rage mechanics, thats for sure.

I can do it too, electric cars are better then normal cars because

- They are quieter
- They are better for the environment
- They are the next generation

And this topic very well concerns warriors so I will post this topic in this forum, thanks.
Edited by Brawly on 4/22/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
WARRIOR 4 LIFE SON.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]