Name your top 3 PvP Rivals on Cairne

95 Night Elf Hunter
When you see them in BG's,TB or any other PvP setting goals be damned you just wanna take them apart on sight for whatever reason xD. For myself Tagger,Yooper,Lnzo win or lose just gotta shoot'em on sight in PvP xD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
It's been a while, and I do know who you're talking about, those 3 are always quite crazy guys, not big on the social by my account.I do have my Rival tho, I always put Drede on the rival list, altho I don't just aim to shoot who I see, I shoots who I can kill, but I see him around and I know that if I don't have backup at my.....back, I'd better think twice before I suicide into the throng of targets.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Pretty much if you see anyone from algorithm of pvp, you know you are in for a good laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Heh, didn't see who posted it, but knew it was someone from my guild when I started seeing the names... obsessed much? :P

And I don't care if I'm posting on the wrong character. They can figure it out real easy
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Probably Yooper, trying to get people killed by the Hellscream guards like a pro for hours at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lnzo is on the alliance side now.

Yooper and Tagger are always good for a laugh, but really the whole "shoot you to get my guards chasing you" thing gets boring real fast, I honestly have no idea how they can tolerate it so long.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I knew when I clicked on here I would see Tagger. So many times I see his name pop up in the chat for TB. Always make sure to AOE that goober if he drops. You have to make sure he is mega-dead.

Me? I burn healers so...yeah...

I will target Replikant before I do hunters though, because he goes straight for our healers.

On my end I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make the list of someone in recent times. I tend to really mess up some folks in TB though I've been taking a break from that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I don't have any they left over the years : /
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Drede is 1, unending fight.
I'll edit as I thnk of more.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
I target you a lot Elexy if your in slags. I hang out at slags majority of any TB.
I used to target Drede all the time but gave up on him and just started killing those around him since it is easier lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I like to make people earn it lol

That sounded... off....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'd say algorithm of pvp is really good.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I think one reason people started to target me is because they thought I was Dredge lol

What mad it worse was the fact that I disliked the guy and people would use his name when referring to me.
Edited by Drede on 5/16/2012 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
old cairne member hur but when I was here i'd always die for a kill on larsus, drede and of course yangus cause he always takes my pizza
Reply Quote
TAGGER!!!!!
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Valistraza
anybody in voodoo raiders because i like killing bads.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Right now? Arabs...who despite the fact that he completely out gears this toon, still lost several 1v1's badly in TB. And in spite of the fact that I did not emote, or tea bag him, still decided that he was mister funny guy as he helped 5 v 1 me. Real tough guy.

P.S. Back peddle more dude.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
i agree with val, tho my main target = TAGGER
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]