Name your top 3 PvP Rivals on Cairne

90 Human Paladin
Yes... I miss Melina.. she was a HARD target to get down... I died MANY Many times to her... but i would rather die to her.. then most any other horde... as long as i can get a kill on her once in a while. Tagger and Yipper errr.. yopper .. could stand to learn a few lessons from her.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
08/22/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Drede
Any one remember Melina? Any time you tried to PvP that hunter would pop out of nowhere lol

She was a great horde pvp'er unlike tagger or yooper whom seem can only use Guards to help them out to get so called honorless kills....
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Melina at the crossroads, snake trap, feign death, pops back up, (I target snakes until dead) and that ladies and gentleman is how I learned about key binding, lol. Miss her. So much fun.
Reply Quote
Winter is coming !!!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
It would be nice if some of the Horde old timers would come back World PvP is not the same anymore. Besides the 2 hunters I listed. Here are those that I think are no longer on realm Horde wise I miss fighting are Bloodeyez<------one heck of a good Feral Cat Cairne Hero<---an Undead female Warrior many a WG I got smoke because of her and Melina<--- Who in my opinion should come back just to show Yooper and Tagger how to fight like a hunter without guards or pocket heals i.e. (Slayeress the Alliance traitor xD). Oh btw Horde i've watched numerous times as Haavik and Resonance from MBoK kill 5 or more at a time? what gives xD
Edited by Larsus on 10/5/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
PvP with a giant world boss stomping around you. Love it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lol Úñbèlievable is the worst dk ever i was doing 2's with a warrior arms and we just !@#$ed on his healz and he just stood there %^-*ting him self in fear, he is the wort dk he gets carrired all day and cant even even beat a dk and a war and not even that i tripled his dmg and i was top dmg. and btw Úñbèlievable 2's do not matter at all no skills required in 2's look at my 3's im rank 3 in our battle-group im going for glad and also u say ihave no life lolololol people say that when they get !@#$ted on ur just bad i only have 75 days played total.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10/14/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Merudinn
lol Úñbèlievable is the worst dk ever i was doing 2's with a warrior arms and we just !@#$ed on his healz and he just stood there %^-*ting him self in fear, he is the wort dk he gets carrired all day and cant even even beat a dk and a war and not even that i tripled his dmg and i was top dmg. and btw Úñbèlievable 2's do not matter at all no skills required in 2's look at my 3's im rank 3 in our battle-group im going for glad and also u say ihave no life lolololol people say that when they get !@#$ted on ur just bad i only have 75 days played total.

Not sure if you're joking but I heard frost + reck/avatar is hard to do. GL getting glad @ 1800 with a 50% win loss. You're terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Merudinn why are you still mad, you finally got 1800 last season shouldn't you be excited?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
merudinn is in love with me i understand my number one fanboy i can change my name a million time an still know's its Úñbèlievable Hop Off my D*** Bro go ride a new one. an YOU going for Glad LMFAO im out i have read enough
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You must love this black ppl !@#$ because you sure all on it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Alright Alright Alright Can someone tell me How I should start Argueing with this Kids.(Merudinn)Firstavale Merudinn you're Stuck at 1800 Rating with a Terrible Win Ratio playing Ret Frost DK Hpally I dunno how you got there but Who Cares.I remember when you were playing with Bovan and someone else back to Cata and Moobies Dispersion and myself playing my shaman was farming ya,a Good memories.But the thing is Did I said anything about Raping you on a Forum ?Anyways like 2s Means !@#$ Specially atm.
Oh and Merudinn I'd probably should be able to one shot you with my Warrior Full heroic Geared without pvp Power and Resil, thats just to show you how Op warriors are at the momment.
Edited by Holygeez on 10/14/2012 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
first of all i have no problems with any of u especially u holygeez, only with Úñbèlievable
i did not even want to be in this !@#$ing forum but if u got to page 2, u will see my reasons why i got pissed off.
Edited by Merudinn on 10/15/2012 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There's no Reason to be Pissed off man, its a Game.Get over it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i want to be part of this dramo too!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If it is just a game then tell ur friend to stop crying, !@#$%ing and needing help from u guys to talk ^-*! to me, lol just a game. (Úñbèlievable)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree man, gogo rank1 dk right there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/16/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Merudinn
If it is just a game then tell ur friend to stop crying, !@#$%ing and needing help from u guys to talk ^-*! to me, lol just a game. (Úñbèlievable)
crying over wut nicca
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]