Nether drake buying location?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Where is the place in outland to buy the nether drake mount at????
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Are you exalted with the faction yet?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You have to be Exalted with Netherdrakes, after you are done so you can buy them in again in the daily zone. An orc sells it forgot the name
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I blood elf in the lower city portion of shattrath sells them as well. Look for all the drakes huddled up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Yeah, you're a little on the "Hated by Netherwing faction" side of the equation to buy the mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
04/22/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Soothette
Yeah, you're a little on the "Hated by Netherwing faction" side of the equation to buy the mounts.

This just in; people have more than one character
Reply Quote
04/22/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Armanî

This just in; his only other character is level 45.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/22/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Armanî

This just in, he's also level 61 and not level 70. You can't get the dailies until level 70. If only people would also look at the level :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

I have a myriad of characters I haven't posted on and won't show up in your little add on.He obviously only has a level 45 although a level 55 is required to even make a dk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This just in, this comment can only be read with a Platinum Blizzard account.
Reply Quote
67 Night Elf Warrior
This just in, game of thrones is starting on HBO
Reply Quote
61 Undead Mage
[quote="46622472765"]
This just in, he's also level 61 and not level 70. You can't get the dailies until level 70. If only people would also look at the level :(

Hey guys where can I buy netherdrakes?

I can buy them even though I'm level 61, because that warlock up there. That's me.
Reply Quote

I have a myriad of characters I haven't posted on and won't show up in your little add on.He obviously only has a level 45 although a level 55 is required to even make a dk.

Create DK - delete other characters.

Edit:
cenarion-circle:
wtbarm
crushridge:
caramelmocha
spirestone:
armanî clämslam fboltinyabum männy nübs sandüsky wtbarm
tichondrius:
fuzzbutt
Edited by Shamanigan on 4/22/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol dis thread so much win.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight

Create DK - delete other characters.

Edit:
cenarion-circle:
wtbarm
crushridge:
caramelmocha
spirestone:
armanî clämslam fboltinyabum männy nübs sandüsky wtbarm
tichondrius:
fuzzbutt

As I said, that add on only shows characters I've previously posted on. Just because someone doesn't use it on the forums doesn't mean they don't have it.
Edited by Mannyminer on 4/22/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

As I said, that add on only shows characters I've previously posted on. Just because someone doesn't use it on the forums doesn't mean they don't have it.

You took out the toon never used for posting to prove the point. That's neat. I wonder how far back in time the add-on traces one's posting to.

Anyhow, back to OP.
This too was my question for a while. I have a toon that hit exalted back in BC and got one Onyx drake from the quest. Later on, I heard you can buy other colors too, and since I liked nether drakes more than other drakes, I went to see if a vendor was created. But somehow, I was never be able to find/locate an NPC that had option to purchase the drakes. I tried the BE by the drakes in Lower City, I also tried to look around in the Netherwing daily areas. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

You took out the toon never used for posting to prove the point. That's neat. I wonder how far back in time the add-on traces one's posting to.

I'm not sure. I used to raid on Mal'Ganis so the only characters I posted on were from Mal'Ganis, and none of them appear. I left MG around 02/10.

Although when I left I renamed this here druid to Nübs, and that one is still showing.

I don't know why the belf isn't showing on wowhead, but this is the vendor in smv
http://mop.wowhead.com/npc=23489
Edited by Männy on 4/22/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
All this mess could have been avoided if he just posted on the character in question, instead of posting on an alt like a troll.

People are so stupid sometimes...
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
Why are people so snippy all he did was ask a question get off his back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]