ILVL 401 R. Shaman LF Raiding Guild

85 Draenei Shaman
Good Day.

Looking for 10 M Raiding Guild. Looking for 6 - 9 Server time (8PM CST - 11 CST). Know 2/8 Heroics, willing to transfer to another Realm. Want steady raiding and progression.

Been raiding for last 3/4 years.

Edited by Makescentz on 4/23/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock
1 Tank - any class (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy/Holy pally

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello Makescentz, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for (if you can start raiding at 7:30 cst). We raid 2 10 man teams Mon/Tues/Wed, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. We are seeking a skilled, dependable resto druid for an immediate opening.

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Julise or Ebbie) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. I will add your real ID and if we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me through real ID: Etopia@epbfi.com

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
if you could consider 25M we meet your times.

Contingency is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 8/8H DS ( we are 25M )( we have our drakes ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.
US 84 Heroic DeathwingWe raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
newaayy anywaayy@gmail.com
PeaceofCake
Imonshrooms
Eighties
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you're interested in stepping up into serious heroic modes and are confident you can play at that level, could look at us. 8/8H on two nights a week (7:30 to 11:30-12:00 CST).

Who We Are
Despotism is a 10 man raiding guild on the Greymane server that was founded in the last few months of WotLK. We had 4-5 raiders in the guild and got 12/12 normal, 11/12 heroic, and the Frost Wyrm meta achievement while raiding one night a week with half the raid as PUGs.

In Firelands, we achieved server first Heroic Ragnaros and were ranked World 440, United States 116 on two nights a week. In terms of two raids a week guilds, among English-speakers we were first worldwide.

Currently, we are server first with 8/8H in Dragon Soul and the Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider mount. We finished World 662, US 153 due to some roster issues that delayed us a few weeks on Spine (Blackhorn was US 108, Spine US 171, Madness US 153). We had Heroic Madness to 2% with the 5% nerf, killed it second pull of the 10% nerf.

Getting the most out of a light raiding schedule is the essence of Despotism. Many of us have been in server first guilds raiding 4+ nights a week in past expansions but we no longer have the time or inclination for such a schedule. This philosophy means we don't have time to screw around in raids.

We're looking for drama free players who can handle the pressure of heroic raiding where a missed interrupt means someone dies, where a wasted GCD can be a wipe, and where people need to be able to think quickly and adapt in chaotic situations. While we'd prefer certain classes and specs for raid composition, simply being a certain class or spec doesn't mean you're bringing the skill we need. In other words, the main thing we're looking for is player skill and maturity, and we're happy to take a non-preferred class if you have both.

We expect raiders to show up prepared by knowing both the general mechanics of fights and class or spec specific tricks to help the raid succeed. We also expect them to consistently execute the fights at an outstanding level. What we don't expect is for players with limited playtime to farm outside of raids. To this end, we provide all repairs, flasks, food, potions, gems, and enchants to allow our raiders to focus on what really matters: exceptional performance during raid time.

If you're recruited as a raider, you *will* be raiding. You may not be in for every boss but there is not an "A Team" of exactly 10 people with a "bench" who normally sits.

To find out more, visit our website:

despotism.enjin.com

You can also contact me in-game or at balkothgreymane@gmail.com

Current Raid Times (server is CST)
Sunday and Monday from 7:30 PM to 11:30 or midnight server (8:30 EST, 5:30 PST)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
we're a 25man but we're hm 6/8 and looking for a full-time resto shaman. might interest you.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi Makescentz!

I don't like to just copy/paste recruitment spam, so hopefully you'll take a look at my post since I wanted to give you a few minutes of my time to show you I am interested in you beyond that.

Our raid times are Tues, Thurs and Sun from 7pm to 11pm CST on a 25 man roster. I know you were looking for an 8pm start but we REALLY need another resto shaman - we actually have an officer playing an alt so we can have two in the raid, so I hope our times would work for you.

Our currently progression is 6/8H in DS, and based on your previous experience in the game, I do not think it would be difficult for you to pick up on the mechanics of the fights, even though you have not experienced them first-hand yet. Hopefully you would be up for the challenge!

If you're interested, our recruitment thread can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4571558510?page=1
Our guild website is: www.ascensioguild.com
Or feel free to come chat in-game.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Name: <Inertia>
Progression: 6/8H
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific) 8 Hours per week
We are an Alliance guild on the Dark Iron (PvP) server. (Pacific Time Zone)

Unfortunately we have had attendance issues over the course of the tier and has affected our progression, as to why we are only 6/8. The roster is more than capable of downing 8/8H as long as we find a few more healers to come and commit to raiding.

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Roles in need:

- Shaman (Restoration)
- Druid (Restoration)
- Paladin (Holy)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
- We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
- We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com

Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dark-iron/Inertia
Edited by Blackchedda on 4/24/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Our raids are 8-11EST (7-10CST), but if you're able to make those times I think we could be a nice fit for you.
----------------------------------

<Unexpected Guests> (6/8H, Realm #3) is now recruiting for its 4th team (Team Short Bus). With this being a fresh team, we’re looking to start raiding within a month but mainly wanting to push heroic progression in MoP. This is a great opportunity for people looking to scale back their raiding schedule but keep a high level of performance, or for people who have raided in the past but are currently stuck at a 378/384ilvl and want to get back into progression. If this sounds like you, please continue.

About Unexpected Guests:
After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

The guild is already well established on server as being one of the best, but Unexpected Guests want to do better. Currently number three on Shandris for progression, we’re looking to go for the top spot in MoP. We’re a tight group of guys and gals that like to PvP, gear alts, run old content and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. We're not a hardcore raiding guild by any means but we do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. Our current teams are 6/8heroic, 5/8heroic and another 2/8heroic.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers.

At least 20 years of age. In rare cases this is flexible based on maturity and schedule. Generally speaking, this is a pretty firm rule. But, if you're a younger person with an old soul that doesn't have a bedtime, doesn't have homework, and has enough tact to keep it fun and crazy without bringing in disrespectful nonsense and drama, we might still be the guild for you.

Server: Shandris-PVE (EST)
Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Raids: 10man

Currently Recruiting:
Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman
DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Ret Pally

Contact Information:
Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com -Qosmo (GM)
RealID and Email: wowfinbarr@gmail.com -Fafner (raid leader for Team Short Bus)

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com
Otherwise talk to Qosmo, Wingwing or Fafner in game

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com **CONTACT ASAP**

4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We are looking for more people for our second group, so if you want a long term personal atmosphere to take you into MoP, you should have a chat with me.

<<ZEN>> (Horde-Deathwing) is an all-adult group of semi-hardcore raiders with a few casual players and PVPers who pride ourselves on an environment emphasizing simplicity, efficiency, respect, and enjoyment.

This guild is a family. We are all on a first name basis and many of us have become friends outside of WoW. We are small and want to stay small but want to add more great people to our ranks. If you are looking for a home, look no farther.

We are looking for mature and objective people with whom we can build long-term, trusting relationships, and who love to laugh. Respect, selflessness, loyalty, and trust are the traits we value most. We are an open minded, social guild that loves to have fun.

As a guild we enjoy raiding, dungeons together, and pvp, whether it be arenas or BGs. We usually spend a lot of time in vent discussing many topics and joking around. Many of us even play together in other games.

Dragon Soul 5/8 Heroic

Current Needs:

(Team A)
*2 ranged dps

(Team A Schedule)
* Tuesdays @ 7 - 11pm MST
* Wednesdays (Pre/Post Patch only - TBD)
* Thursdays @ 7 - 11pm MST

(Team B)
*2 heals (1 or 2 w/ OS)(need rshammie)
*1 rdps (need need mage/lock)

(Team B Schedule)
* Tuesdays @ 7 - 10pm MST
* Wednesdays (Pre/Post Patch only - TBD)
* Thursdays @ 7 - 10pm MST

We also want to open up the opportunity for casual players to check us out maybe drop in an alt our two and get a chance to know us. We all are on a first name basis with our fellow guild members and want to keep that personable atmosphere. We will screen casual players and weekend raiders as well to insure they are the right fit before being invited to the guild.

If you have further questions, please contact:
* Taransula (Deathwing-US) real id: skylightjt@yahoo.com
* Yobó (Deathwing-US) real id: Notredamer8257@gmail.com
*visit our website at www.wowzen.enjin.com
* or you can speak to any ZEN guild member and I will try to get into contact as soon as possible.
Edited by Taransula on 4/24/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'd definitely be interested in talking to you. My contact info is at the bottom of the spam.
-------------------------------------------
<Unexpected Guests> (6/8H, Realm #3) is now recruiting for its 4th team (Team Short Bus). With this being a fresh team, we’re looking to start raiding within a month but mainly wanting to push heroic progression in MoP. This is a great opportunity for people looking to scale back their raiding schedule but keep a high level of performance, or for people who have raided in the past but are currently stuck at a 378/384ilvl and want to get back into progression. If this sounds like you, please continue.

About Unexpected Guests:
After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

The guild is already well established on server as being one of the best, but Unexpected Guests want to do better. Currently number three on Shandris for progression, we’re looking to go for the top spot in MoP. We’re a tight group of guys and gals that like to PvP, gear alts, run old content and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. We're not a hardcore raiding guild by any means but we do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. Our current teams are 6/8heroic, 5/8heroic and another 2/8heroic.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers.

At least 20 years of age. In rare cases this is flexible based on maturity and schedule. Generally speaking, this is a pretty firm rule. But, if you're a younger person with an old soul that doesn't have a bedtime, doesn't have homework, and has enough tact to keep it fun and crazy without bringing in disrespectful nonsense and drama, we might still be the guild for you.

Server: Shandris-PVE (EST)
Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Raids: 10man

Currently Recruiting:
Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman
DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Ret Pally

Contact Information:
Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com -Qosmo (GM)
RealID and Email: wowfinbarr@gmail.com -Finbarr(raid leader for Team Short Bus)

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com
Otherwise talk to Qosmo, Wingwing or Finbarr in game

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Real Talk is currently recruiting for MoP when it comes out. If you don't see your class/spec on our recruitment post and feel that you are an exceptional player that can contribute to our raids please feel free to apply.

Guild Name: Real Talk
Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
Recruit Contact: Dønz, Zabulzel, Humblez, Magmonix
Real Id: calcabibi@gmail.com, irishjim7@hotmail.com
Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst

PROGRESSION:
DragonSoul: 8/8 Heroic
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic

RECRUITMENT:
Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

We are currently recruiting everything for MoP

ABOUT YOU:
*A desire to push only the hardest of content
*You are extremely well-versed with your class
*Situational awareness
*Responsibility for your actions
*Stable internet connection
*You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time
*Able to tolerate constructive criticism in high stress environments
*Rarely miss any raids due to the casual raid schedule

WHAT Real Talk OFFERS:
* Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
* A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
* An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment

ABOUT Real Talk
Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good morning, Makescentz!

We are currently in need of a skilled healer in our core raid team and would like to talk to you. Our team raids 3 nights a week (T/W/Th) from 7:45 pm to 11pm EST and we are currently 2/8HM DS.

Please add me to RealID if you think we might be a fit for you :)

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SKILLED SHAMAN OR PALADIN HEALER FOR OUR RAID CORE!!

We are currently opening recruitment to expand our roster and add a 2nd raid team for Mists of Pandaria!!

All classes welcome. Re-roll's welcome. Experienced players and groups welcome.

A little abut us:

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
GM: Malorei (RealID: raiyyn.rnn@gmail.com - (DO NOT RealID unless you have applied. Please put "applicant" as a note on your request.)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild), Magibilly (Recruitment) & Kath (PvP)

<Novus Orsa> is a 10 man end-game progression guild. Our guild was formed by a small group of raiders who moved to Lothar for a "New Beginning". The majority of our team has been raiding together for nearly four years!

We are currently 8/8N & 2/8H in t13 and are recruiting to expand our roster and add an additional Raid Team for Mists.

--

What we are looking for:

1 - Shaman OR Paladin Healer

We are in open recruitment for Mists!

All classes/specs are being accepted at this time. Groups of players looking for a new home to build a raid team are also welcome to apply, but please remember that each player will be looked at individually.

We are looking for 10+ additonal raiders and will make the strongest two teams possible from the player pool.

Players with Raid Leading experience are also needed.

Raid nights for the 2nd team may or may not be the same as listed above and will be determined by the Raid Leader of that team.

We will consider absorbing another small guild! If you have a team that is looking for a new guild/server to call home please apply individually and get in touch with me.

All exceptional applicants will be considered, please apply even if your class or spec is not listed!

--

Loot is distributed by a non-biased, modified loot council. All council decisions are based on performance, attendance, attitude and the current needs of our team. BoE’s not needed for MS are sold to replenish guild funds.

We supply cauldrons, feasts, enchants, gems (if available) and a repair allowance. One BiS crafted item is also supplied by the guild. Crafted Item distribution is determined by availability of Materials and needs of the team.

How to Apply

http://novusorsaoflothar.guildlaunch.com

Be as informative on your application as possible. This is your first introduction to our officers and raiders! We take this "first impression" seriously and expect that you will also.

If you have any questions not answered on our website feel free to contact us in-game on Lothar (Alliance) or add me to RealID. Be sure to check your application often for questions, comments and vent information.

While we like the "family" feel of a smallish guild and have no intention of becoming a giant guild with tons of members who never speak to each other and wish they could do what “those guys” do very week, we do encourage members to invite friends and family!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Resto Shaman
Ele Shaman
Demo Warlock

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Greetings Makescentz!

Over Raided is a level 25 10-man Horde guild on Mal’Ganis, seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. We are currently 6/8 HM and looking to finish our last 2 HMs and start preparing for MoP.

If you are exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. While we do want high performance, equally important to us is that we raid with people that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama, loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time and maintain a great attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Real ID: forni.swiftarrow (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]