DK army

90 Orc Death Knight
hey i got a quick question does a dk's army get affected from buff on the dk befor poping them to say if i was to use Rotting Skull's CD then pop army would the army do more damage? or is it at a set rate or something?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Army of the dead takes a snapshot of your stats when you summon. So Pillar of Frost, On use Trinkets, DPS Pots, etc... all get counted.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/23/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Pmdk
hey i got a quick question does a dk's army get affected from buff on the dk befor poping them to say if i was to use Rotting Skull's CD then pop army would the army do more damage? or is it at a set rate or something?

it does but its a dps loss to channel army during a fight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/23/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Kusari

i am just tying to learn dk's and how to play so i ask what would you sugest just pop army then buffs for self dps or do the other way? or is there any stats i can look at?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/23/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Pmdk

i am just tying to learn dk's and how to play so i ask what would you sugest just pop army then buffs for self dps or do the other way? or is there any stats i can look at?

for dungeons it shouldnt be neccessary to pop army as it can mess with mechanics on a few bosses.

for raids your only chances to use army are before pulling the boss, and a point in the fight where you can litereally do nothing in terms of damage to the boss.
using army in any other situation is going to be a dps loss.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
As far as the snapshot statement goes, would I use it before or after Hero/Lust/TW? (Even though, that's most likely a dps decrease)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]