LFM Heroic 10DS PUG - Late 12:45am LFM

85 Troll Hunter
Been running successful clears of normal content consistently for the last few weeks, and are looking for some solid players to clear some heroic bosses. I hope this to become more than a pug, if I can get a solid 10 we can go very far with the group, I am leading and am confident that with players who are willing to learn and take constructive critisism 6/8H at least is attainable, especially with the upcoming nerfs. Our current core puggers are capable, and we keep a positive and open vent presence. This will be fun, because if it's not fun why play? Players need to have 392ilvl and be appropriately gemmed/talented/enchanted for their roles. Heroic experience is not required but would help. All players need to have good situational awareness and be able to communicate with the rest of the raid. We have:

Pally Tank - Me
Rogue
Holy priest
Shadow Priest

We need:

Warrior / DK tank
Rshaman w/ dps offspec
RDruid w/ dps offspec
(**only one of the heals needs a dps offspec**)
Mage
Hunter
Some other Melee DPSPlease send me a mail ingame to Krangh or respond to this thread former information.
Reply Quote
Put me in, coach.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]