Tortheldrin, Dying but not dead!!

Unrelated to that but in response to the rest of your post, if you're telling me that a team of half NFL players and half high schoolers can compete against an NFL team then, knowing little about footballing, I will laugh in your face. You're being completely unreasonable. We all KNOW that Torth is in worse shape compared to a lot of other realms. That doesn't mean it's BAD.

You have it wrong here, allow me to help you. Tortheldrin and the raid groups on it are not comprised of half amazing players and half inexperienced players. You are all the high schoolers, the other realms are the NFL players.

It most certainly is bad when you have no good players on your realm, and your realm is just made up of the bad (high schoolers) players. Bad raiders, bad pvpers, bad economy...not one diamond in the rough, just bad everywhere.
Edited by Yarrly on 5/24/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hi guys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You have it wrong here, allow me to help you. Tortheldrin and the raid groups on it are not comprised of half amazing players and half inexperienced players. You are all the high schoolers, the other realms are the NFL players.

It most certainly is bad when you have no good players on your realm, and your realm is just made up of the bad (high schoolers) players. Bad raiders, bad pvpers, bad economy...not one diamond in the rough, just bad everywhere.

I say again, several players from Torth have world ranked top 200, so I have no idea on earth why you would say that. Please actually read my posts if you're going to argue a point with me. If you did read it, then as I have presented evidence contrary to your point and you have presented no evidence for it, your point isn't a very good one. If you did try to present evidence that all Torth players are bad which was Torth's progression, then I again say that good players cannot carry bad ones or ones that don't show up, so Torth's progression is not evidence of the entire raid team being bad at all.

If you have no further points to make or ideas to present, please do not just reiterate your opinion.

Hi Dargon. :)
Reply Quote
Im not able to understand why you are having such a hard time understanding that you, and the others from this realm, are just bad at this game. Go ahead, try to come back with another excuse for why you are bad, but I know that in the back of your head you are repressing the knowledge of how bad you are to make yourself feel good about yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can't argue with someone who doesn't use logic
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Anyone who thinks this game is serious 8 years later is not only narrow-minded, but a bit of a dip$hit. Go ahead and compare this realm to the high pop, top raiding guild realms if you're so simple. I on the other hand compare this server to the other 70% of servers which have few to no raiding guilds, little to no active raiding talent pools, and a bad to terrible AH due to lack of competition.

This realm isn't dead, but it's not thriving. I don't think it ever will again, WoW in general is in it's twilight years and anyone who thinks todays content is new and imaginative is a Wrath baby, or at worst a Burning Crusade tryhard.

Go take your trolls elsewhere, let us low pop old timers take a nap and go eat some pudding.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think yarrly is bad guys, clearly he is a night elf so obviously a !@#$%^-*!@ #$%^-*, and a level 1 so obviously he has no experience raiding or he would post on an 85
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Meanwhile on Alliance side...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
06/23/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Uthon

Did you guys get a 6th player? 5 on 5 Tol Barad is getting boring.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/26/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Oldgrèg

Did you guys get a 6th player? 5 on 5 Tol Barad is getting boring.

XD XD XD XD XD

Ive been on this server several years. I think its time to say goodbye and transfer to a good or higher pop server. PvP and such are better that way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Torth died at the end of BC when The Enclave left
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/04/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Coeysus
Torth died at the end of BC when The Enclave left

If a server can die because a single guild left, I think it was pretty doomed to begin with. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is coming from the Horde... so maybe the Horde is finding ways to survive, but unfortunately the Alliance has mostly died out by now =(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Horde has a roller coaster.....it's pretty sweet.

And Horde isn't really thriving much, same people that seem to not be tired of eachother yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Never made it back to my post till now, Yarrly made me laugh. Maybe I am narrow minded. My point was only to say we are not as dead as people make us to be because we did progress pretty well.

My point was that we put in much less hours then most and progressed well. I never made us to be ELITE. Just that we have some decent players that can progress well.

To think that we couldn't kill Madness at 5% or 10% with full capable-player attendence with double the time we did put into trying to progress is what I would call "Narrow Minded". You cant have a true race of skill because so many factors come into play...gear drops, time/attempts, full raid, ect... so it becomes quite ironic that you call me narrow minded when you cant even see the difficulties of how to test true skill with the common problems that plague all guilds.

So in short, take your ball and GTFO of my thread, because this little league team kicks some Tortheldrin !@#!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We had some 15v15, or so, world pvp in hellfire the other day. That was fairly lively for tortheldrin, I believe the alliance may have even out numbered us!
Edited by Panikprone on 7/13/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
07/13/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Panikprone
We had some 15v15, or so, world pvp in hellfire the other day. That was fairly lively for tortheldrin, I believe the alliance may have even out numbered us!

That's how we do it. Expect the unexpected. lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
zzzzz
Reply Quote
71 Troll Mage
I see Spurgeon is in Ascend. That not exactly a good raider.....

Jermain we became civil towards the end. But you promised to send a bomb through the mail! WHERE IS MY BOMB!

Also only top 200 Geodew? I pulled many top 100's on my pally on torth. And although I changed servers just before it happened rank 27 on LK still stands :) and sorry to tell you 99% of people here are terrible. For example only just broke 2.2k on this horrible BG group. Pull a rank 87 in 3v3 on BG9. The pool of players SUCK. I mean for years now the best guilds have had Spurgeon healing? That's just sad. Does he still miss gems and tries to defend his religion although he does not know the bible?

Sorry Amenzie spin it anyway you like. Your guild has sub-par players. The may be great for tortheldrin. But your players are horrible enough to make a decent player leave if the timeframe is any indication(Unless half the guild was in a car accident you have no viable excuse)
Reply Quote
I like homer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]