(A) Attention All Fresh 85 Rogues - DaggerS!

90 Worgen Hunter
(This post was updated on the 25th of April, 2012.)

Hello. <Brutal> Will be running Dragon Soul on Saturday at 7:30 PM Server Time.

We would like to offer a 5 minute spot in our raid once we get to Hagara for rogues to come in and pickpocket Hagara for the start of their legendary daggers quest, and their first set of daggers.

Our price for the next upcoming raid is going to be 5k per rogue, Which is half of our last raid's sale for the daggers.

Let Challenger, Declaration, or Ambassador know either by whisper in game or by mail.

Please contact one of the names listed above before Saturday at 7:30 PM Server Time.

Thank you.
Edited by Ambassador on 4/25/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warlock
If I find 12 rogues do you give me money instead? :P

All the best with it :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Can't she only be pickpocketted once per raid? Then it becomes "Nothing to pickpocket" iirc.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
To the untrained rogue, Yes indeed. But to those with /throw and /vanish, It resets the pickpocket. Magic at it's finest!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
04/25/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ambassador
To the untrained rogue, Yes indeed. But to those with /throw and /vanish, It resets the pickpocket. Magic at it's finest!

Interesting, duly noted. I'm totes an untrained Rogue, I open with Vanish.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Price has been nerfed by 50%.

The cost of the pickpocket is now 5k, down from 10k.

(No, you cannot complete it in Looking For Raid.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]