Screenshots from a vanilla rogue

90 Orc Warrior
http://imgur.com/a/1WW5v#0

You know, back when <ALE> was king. :o) I miss this server, considering xferring my warr back over here. Thought other Azgalorians might enjoy these old shots.

Cheers,
Ninwa (previously a rogue.)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
jeez lots of old school pics in there! thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Weekend Warriors! Good old days!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Thanks for that Ninwa! Saw a TON of familiar faces and caught myself in a few of them. Mostly the ones with Maws. I tanked him for you guys for some reason or another. Got any AQ timeframe pictures laying around? Such a long time ago...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Nostalgia'd in my pants.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
So much nostalgia & lots of familiar names in that collection :)
Thanks for the corpse hug Ninwa <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There is some sort of unwritten law of the internet that I will run into Ninwa everywhere I go.

05/01/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Jesri
Nostalgia'd in my pants.
Reply Quote
54 Undead Warlock
Holy !@#$... I can't believe some of those pictures... What's up? I remember so many of those names and people... It must have been one of the rare times I wasn't on! I remember you Ninwa... Remember me? Lol

I transferred my original lock off and had an alt lock on another server that I transferred here to replace... I still hop on to peek around... I still see a few familiar names... But not like those screenshots... Haha... I must have already hopped servers when a lot of those were taken... Althought I see my RL friend in a couple of them, Supak...

But ahhh, the good ole days of Vanilla on Azgalor... The rivalries that were born... The battles in Blackrock Mountain that were fought.... The comradery that ALE had... I miss those days
Edited by Stormraiser on 6/12/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]