[H] <Devious> 4/8 hDS LFM

90 Blood Elf Priest
.::Who is Devious?::.
At our core, we're a tight-knit, 10m “business casual” raiding guild on Exodar-US.

Our goal - To progress quickly through high-end, heroic content while having fun.

.::Raids::.
Group A: Thurs/Fri at 7pm-10pm EST, 4/8 h DS, 391+ ilvl and 8/8 experience requirement
Group B: Sat/Sun at 7pm-10pm EST, 1/8h DS. 385+ ilvl required, 391 ilvl+ and 8/8 experience recommended.

.::Recruitment::.
Applicants should plan to commit at least a 75% attendance rate, have Ventrilo and Deadly Boss Mods, and have the specified gear requirements, as well as enchants, gems, reforges, and talents for their class and spec.

Group A: Accepting applications for one healer (Holy Pally with ret OS or Resto Sham w/ ele OS) and one ranged DPS. 391 ilvl+ required, 397+ ilvl and heroic experience recommended.

Group B: Accepting applications for a Prot War, Hunter, and/or Feral Druid. 385+ ilvl required, 391 ilvl+ and 8/8 experience recommended.

.::For More Information / How to Apply::.
PST Aelwyn (GM), Voltae (Raid Lead A), or Iourepairs (Raid Lead B) -or- apply at http://deviousofexodar.wowstead.com/recruitment . We hope to see you soon!
Edited by Aelwyn on 4/25/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
*edit*
5/8H
Edited by Lohker on 6/7/2012 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Good group of people. If you know how to raid and have fun at the same time, this would be a good spot to be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I would be interested about the weekend spot i am 3/8HM completed would be higher but my old guild lost interest and basicly we haven't been raiding the last week. I would to speak with the officer in charge before making an app. please add me to plap4ever2010@gmail.com

Will be waiting a response from you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]