LE Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill for sale!

90 Undead Mage
04/23/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Farnz
who cares about the girls, i heard LE has Guillo in their raid. thats worth the 300k

hahaha <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated prices and items.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Another thing that should of been mentioned. Wtbfacelift will be making all of us (yes that means you potential buyer) Sandwiches during raid.

Bigfluffy seemed to forget to post that in the original post. Shame Shame.
Edited by Capernaum on 4/24/2012 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
dat bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Now included in price: Wtbfacelift and Shenqt (both highly attractive white females) will accompany the buyer to a private vent channel and provide e-massages and whisper sweet nothings in the buyer's ear. Nudes being emailed to you after the run is complete is a very high possibility.

As a bonus, Guillotined will spend a few minutes teaching you how to pick up women through WoW, and how to make that sexy belf female fall for you when you are alone in vent with her. He knows all the right things to say to make that special e-relationship dream you always wanted come true!

Unmatched offer! Buy now!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I heard pve was hard, and worth the gold. Lol jk it's not.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/26/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Soupdujour

I heard that since it's so easy that you're 8/8hm. JK, you haven't even killed a single normal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/26/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Guillotined

I heard that since it's so easy that you're 8/8hm. JK, you haven't even killed a single normal.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/26/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Guillotined

lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

BUMP

Price Update:

-Savior of Azeroth title
-Life-Binder's Handmaiden
-First 5 heroic bosses of Dragon Soul
-All loot that our raiders do not need and any 416 dps weapons off Madness

ALL FOR 300k!

Edited by World on 4/27/2012 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated the prices and items that are available. Check it out! This is an amazing deal, guys.
Edited by Bigfluffy on 4/28/2012 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bumpz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump

This is the best deal available right now until Vintage or UT decide they want to play Ah again.

Spots are currently filled for this week and possible next. Reserve your spot!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
el bumpo jajaja
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good thread just send the buyers that want Deck Defender to us, since LE can't manage...well maybe with 20%.

We would also be happy to give discounts on Madness Mounts to LE members who didn't get their mount, since we have our 10 and all.

Bump for the best 10 man on the server...........lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Good thread just send the buyers that want Deck Defender to us, since LE can't manage...well maybe with 20%.

We would also be happy to give discounts on Madness Mounts to LE members who didn't get their mount, since we have our 10 and all.

Bahahah!

TEAM VINTAGE!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

When I want feedback from BoBz outcasts who try hard only to come in 2nd in lol 10 man progress I'll let you know. My alt gets savior before your main are you mad bro?

stay out of our thread and we'll stay out of yours, but if you do decide to come in, send fantacy or creepie or lickemenow......or pretty much anyone except you. Leave this thread to the adults.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Edited by Sxycaper on 5/3/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tier 12

LE: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Lowered+Expectations/rating.tier12_10

Notice all the pre-nerf heroic kill dates and all #1, then the 10 man pretty much died a few weeks later.

Vintage: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Vintage/rating.tier12_10

Grats Vintage cleanup crew killing rag in November without any competition....

We had a UT LK moment, back on top of the 10 man game now.

Both myself and the UT members cleared it on 25, 25 man is not 10 man....the strategy required is different. No one was brought, we were part of the LE 10 man since the start pretty much.

Your argument is invalid, please try again later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]