Quick and Easy Profession Leveling Kits!

60 Undead Warrior
Hello Forums! Here is my new Profession Leveling Service thread! Please read everything below as a few things have changed from my previous service! Please leave all new requests in this thread as I will not be monitoring the old thread anymore (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743699989)

FAQs

1. Do you sell Enchanting, Tailoring, or Leatherworking kits?
a. At this time I do NOT offer these kits as on-demand/on-request. I have spent some time writing out and creating a guide for them, but they are a long time in the making because a lot of the materials are things I get while leveling and playing the game, rather than actively farming. If one is to become available, it will be first come-first serve, and be announced in this thread. The prices quoted for these kits is simply to give anyone interested an idea as to what they will cost.

2. Can you make a kit for a specific skill point range?
a. This was something I did on an individual basis previously, however sadly I am not able to complete this anymore. It takes a lot of time to calculate the cost, materials, and guide, and it is just too time consuming to try and keep up with it.

3. What does a kit look like?
a. A kit is both a guide and the materials needed to level a profession in the quickest and easiest way possible. It is sent via in-game mail, and each letter has a CoD placed on it to protect both sides of the transaction. The materials are all pre-counted for each step in the guide, so it is always best to pull the materials out of the letter as you need them to help stay organized. Most kits range between 11-20 letters total.

Kits available:

Alchemy-11,000g
-goes from 1-525
-includes materials for your epic alchemy trinket, which is needed for transmutes (be sure to include which trinket you need: int, stam, agil, strength)

Blacksmithing-18,000g
-goes from 1-525
-includes 100 additional elementium bars to help towards the purchase of recipes/crafting

Cooking-5,000g
-goes from 1-450 (you will need to do some cooking dailies, get a recipe, and level up from there...I have put a recommended set of instructions for 450-525, I just do not include the materials)
-includes 20 additional fish of your choice

Engineering-18,000g
-goes from 1-525
-includes the materials for your epic killshades (be sure to include which one you want...if you do not want the killshades materials, instead you can choose to save 1000g on the cost)

Inscription-8,000g
-goes from 1-500 (it is best to do the research and forged documents daily to get the remaining skillpoints)
-includes a Pack of Endless Pockets inscription bag

Jewelcrafting-16,000g
-goes from 1-495 (it is best to do your JC daily, choose a recipe, and level to 525 from there)
-includes 10 blue-quality gems (colors may vary, but will guarantee at least 2 inferno rubies)

All Kits will also include:

-All BoE recipes needed for the guide so you do not need to move away from the trainer or mailbox
-Additional materials for many steps in the guide to ensure you get the necessary skillup
-Several additional recipes found on vendors (recipes may vary)

Kits that are NOT available on-demand:

Enchanting-35,000g
-goes from 1-525
-additional items TBD

Leatherworking-40,000g
-goes from 1-525
-additional items TBD, although most likely will be a specific amount of Pristine Hide

Tailoring-40,000g
-goes from 1-525
-additional items TBD
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Benefits:
+You get a quickly leveled crafting profession without the need to farm or scour the AH
+You get access to profession-only bonuses and items
+Your crafting won't get bottlenecked if materials are not available
+No fluctuation on price of materials

How to order a kit:

Most of my time is spent on characters other than Shebonez, so in order to make sure I get all requests, you will only be able to order a kit by leaving a post here on the forums, or by email at bbprofessionkits@gmail.com. If you are horde-side, you can send an in-game mail to Shebonez, however it may not be addressed right away since I will not be logging on that character every day. The information below is what I will need to make sure the kit gets to you in a timely manner!

Name of character receiving the kit (if there are any special characters please leave the alt code as well):
Faction:
Which kit you want:
Choice of kit extra (if applicable; ex which alchemy trink, which engineering goggles, etc):
Would you prefer being notified when your kit is available, or would you prefer it to be mailed as soon as it is completed?***

***As each kit can sometimes take up to a week or two to complete, choosing the option to be mailed as soon as it’s completed will ensure you get the kit faster. However, many times people have asked to purchase a kit, and then decided to level the profession on their own and I've received the kit back in my mailbox 3 days later. If you are unsure whether you may want to wait or not, I would recommend choosing to be notified first so that it saves both of us time! For anyone Alliance-side interested in purchasing a kit, please add an additional week to the time frame to ensure that I can get all the materials needed transferred over.

I look forward to being back in business =) Happy profession leveling!
Edited by Shebonez on 4/21/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
what happened to the last guy
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
04/21/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Shiddles
what happened to the last guy

I'm the same person =) Real life just hit me hard, and I couldn't keep up the demand. But I've juggled a few things around, made a couple slight changes to be more efficient, and am back in business ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
These kits are so *AMAZING*! Literally retard proof, even all the baddies are going to be able to do them. That's how pro the kits are. I got a Blacksmith kit with all of the necessary mats all the way from 1-525 n even got extras just in case. Each piece of in-game mail contained literally step by step instructions on what/how much mats to use per skill up. Trust me it was exact. Took me about 2 hours to max it out. So i would definitely recommend the kits if you want to have a max profession in the easiest way possible!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Got several kits from her now, and I am so happy I did! Saved lots of time, and can honestly say that I'm sure I would have spent more gold just going through the AH buying mats up. She mails you all of the mats and a simple list of instructions. BAM! DONE! =D

TY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Easily one of the best and most convenient services that any person offers in game. Extremely detailed and very clear with more than enough materials to max. Amazing work.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nice
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
cost me 5k to lvl jc 1-525 not sure if srs ppl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/25/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Stephañie

I'm guessing you farmed/had your own mats, and you probably didn't level it in under an hour. Guillo has no time to waste on such activities.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
i <3 shebonez, great services for someone who doesn't have the time/patience to level over time (like myself)
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
04/25/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Stephañie

It is definitely possible to level all professions for less than what I sell them for here =) What you save in cost, however, is usually spent in time and effort into gathering up all the materials you need, and you run the risk of getting stuck if no materials are available. This service is definitely a convenience for anybody who is not interested in spending all their time farming and/or monitoring the ah. Most kits can be completed in under 2 hours ^_^

For anyone interested, I currently have 1 Alchemy kit, 1 Inscription Kit, and 1 Blacksmithing Kit all ready to go, no waiting!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Name of character receiving the kit: Shredbank

Faction: Horde

Which kit you want: Inscription

Choice of kit extra: I was wondering since you said, it is easier to do the research and forged documents if you provided the mats for those? I will take a kit either way I was just wondering.

Would you prefer being notified when your kit is available, or would you prefer it to be mailed as soon as it is completed? : Just put a post on the forums, I check them regularly.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Question, do you buy mats to fuel your kits? Got a bunch of enchanting mats slowly selling on AH, would like to clean the bags
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Name of character receiving the kit: Shredbank

Faction: Horde

Which kit you want: Inscription

Choice of kit extra: I was wondering since you said, it is easier to do the research and forged documents if you provided the mats for those? I will take a kit either way I was just wondering.

Would you prefer being notified when your kit is available, or would you prefer it to be mailed as soon as it is completed? : Just put a post on the forums, I check them regularly.

Hello Shreddinit! Your kit is in the mail =) While I do not provide materials for the remaining Forged Documents daily and Research, you will most likely end up with several extra materials that you can use for those (I include many extras to make sure you get the necessary skill-ups). Also, if you want to check out wow-professions.com, there is a way where you can farm certain mobs to get the Origami techniques to level up a lot faster for fairly cheap.

04/26/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Figwarlock
Question, do you buy mats to fuel your kits? Got a bunch of enchanting mats slowly selling on AH, would like to clean the bags

I actually do most of my own farming =) My enchanting kit is very bare bones because I don't actively farm it, per se. Feel free to in-game mail me with some details/costs, I'm sure we could work something out!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Thanks so much for the kit! It took me about two hours to finish leveling it all (that's including my fatty snack break I took). Made Inscription quite easy and the instructions were all very simple and led me exactly to the points I needed.

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
For anyone interested, I currently have 1 blacksmithing kit and 1 inscription kit all ready to go, no waiting! I will have an alchemy kit ready in about 2 days, a JC kit by Friday, and an engineering kit in about a week!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/25/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Guillotined

I'm guessing you farmed/had your own mats, and you probably didn't level it in under an hour. Guillo has no time to waste on such activities.

nope i sat at the ah and bought everything. took maybe 2hrs.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
nope i sat at the ah and bought everything. took maybe 2hrs.

I'm happy for you that it only took you that short time =) I don't spend a lot of time on the alliance AH, but I know on horde-side lower level materials are scarce and over-priced more often than not.

Again, this service is definitely a convenience, and my prices reflect that. A lot of people have ordered kits from me in the past, and have enjoyed how easy and fast it was to level their professions. Feel free to check out my original thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743699989 for some of the feedback many of my buyers have shared!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]