Profession Kits for Sale

I've accumulated a lot of mats while some leveling alts. Almost enough for a blacksmithing kit and tailoring kit (Both 1-525). The kits are not complete yet and would probably take a few days to finish up and organize. I'm willing to take offers. If I'm interested I will contact you. I can always save these for when Pandamania comes if no good offers come by.

All mat lists will be taken from http://www.wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides

I will organize the mats in a guild bank for you and give you an invite on your level 1 to ensure all the mats are there. You will trade me the gold afterwards and gain access to strip the tabs of the kit. (I am more than willing to do this trade in a different manner if you have a better idea.)

If this goes well I may make a couple more and even take requests. Also, I will not break up the kits for whatever reason.

Happy Bidding.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Post desired price for 1-400 BS here and I may be interested.
Reply Quote
Sorry as mentioned earlier I will not break up the kits for whatever reason. 1-525 non-negotiable. I have no idea for what to take in terms of price and looking for offers. If I see something of interest I will contact you.

Also I've found this http://www.warcraftprofessional.com/calculator/ for pricing but have no idea how reliable it is in terms of accuracy.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
04/22/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Bloodgorë
I have no idea for what to take in terms of price

ok... 5k
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
If you start grabbing an Enchanting Kit before I decide to level it, lmk.
Reply Quote
Sorry Puebo I don't have an enchanting kit. I've yet to sell the BS or tailoring kit. It takes a tremendous amount of space to hold onto these kits. I may end up holding onto these, as the offers that have come in haven't been too intriguing or worthwhile on my end.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I might be interested in the tailoring kit. What price would you be willing to sell for? 15k?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
you realize this thread is over a year old, right? lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]