-

5 Tauren Druid
-
Edited by Bahoon on 4/29/2012 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We would be open to adding a hunter to our roster.

About Us

<Crits> of Mal'Ganis was founded back in early 2009 and has been raiding on weekends ever since. Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: working professionals, overseas military and government personnel, homemakers, university students, parents, business owners, etc. We keep the guild environment friendly and sociable, but we take raiding quite seriously.

Progression

• Tier 11: 12/12 Normal | 11/13 Heroic
• Tier 12: 7/7 Normal | 7/7 Heroic + GotFR
• Tier 13: 8/8 Normal | 8/8 Heroic

Raid Schedule

Main raids:
• Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM CST (8:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST)

Casual/Alt raids:
• Sunday nights 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST)

Our Expectations

• Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos.
• Independent and up-to-date research on your class.
• A dual spec with a viable set of gear.
• A willingness to rotate in and out with other players of the same class/spec/role.
• An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire.
• Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, enchants, etc.
• Ventrilo and microphone.

Current Recruitment

Group 1 (8/8H)

(1) Mage

Group 2 (5/8H)

(1) Holy Paladin, (1) Hunter, (1) Mage

How to Apply

Visit our website http://showusyourcrits.net or contact an officer directly:

• Amnesty
• Juandisimo
• Scrable

You can also contact us via e-mail:

critsmalganis@gmail.com

As always, regardless of current recruitment needs, if you are talented, skilled, and interested in joining, please submit an application.
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Druid
lets see some more responses!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello hunter of the shadows!

Perhaps our guild maybe of interest to you :)

The Afflicted is the top 25m guild on the CST/PVE server Greymane & we expect to always be.*
We are also proud to be one of the guilds that has run the longest-- since August of 2005.
It is our fixed intention to clear all cutting edge encounters & achievements available to us.

We ran into some attendance issues awhile back, forcing us to temporarily go 10s. We don't like 10s. However, our core was strong enough that we downed all of the heroic bosses quickly once we ran said 10s. We've now returned to 25s & have cleared 8/8 HM in a short period of time.

We run officer/loot council & our current raiding schedule is Tuesday to Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.
Those interested can apply at www.theafflictedguild.org or login and speak with Sleight (on Real ID at eternalx903@hotmail.com) or login to Greymane & talk with Kilda/Virile/Wumpscut, Telepathy (GM) or Vhal. We look forward to hearing from you!

*Our current progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/The+Afflicted/rating.tier13_25
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Druid
Hello Líwanu, your reply to my post has caught my interest. After looking at your guilds logs, ive noticed you already have 3 hunters. Is that Correct? are you looking for a 4th or is one of those hunters just a filler for the time being?

EDIT: after logging onto your server and asking one of your priests, he was told that you are not taking hunter apps. /sadface.
Edited by Bahoon on 4/22/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock
1 Tank - any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy/Holy pally

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
www.vagrantcorps.com if u are interested
+10man Guild
+8/8hm
+(6/8hm Pre-Nerf)

Vagrant Corps <A>

10-man raid format
• We Raid 3 nights a week (Tuesday to Thursday)
• We Raid 4 hours a day (From 6:00 to 10:00 PST/Server
• We use EpGp as our loot system

•Recruting:
• Hunter
• Unholy-Frost DK
• Warlock
• Ret pally
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, we are 5/8H and pushing through heroics quickly after having reformed the raid group at the start of January. We are continuing to push through content and up the rankings on our server and could use an exceptional Hunter to help with that push.

We pride ourselves on the integrity of our guild and our players and have a well known reputation for being a guild above all others for almost 2 years. We have no tolerance for drama and always strive to push ourselves to be the best while maintaining a very close knit atmosphere.

If you want to raid on a very loose schedule with devoted and skilled people then we have a core spot for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-1130 EST. We also run an RBG team Wednesday and Sunday 9-12 EST and numerous Arena teams if that is something you are interested in as well.

If you are interested then please contact me in-game on this toon, or through realID, MattRMags@gmail.com or apply directly on our website, progenitus.us. Hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hello there Bahoon! Did you post last week on a different alt? Because what you've said matched up with something I know I read and was interested in. But anyway, we've been trying to get a really solid hunter for a while now. While we're only 7/8h right now, I have no doubt that Deathwing will be meeting his demise shortly. Especially if we have a good hunter on our roster. ;)

We're a 10m guild that runs loot council and raid 7-11pm EST on Wed/Thursday. So, not a ton of raiding hours but we're pretty serious and determined during the hours we do raid. We also do old raids and alt runs on off days to keep the guild together and prevent that 'only log on to raid' slump from happening.

While I wouldn't say we are unconcerned with the last boss of DS, I would say my main focus right now is getting a solid group together that will work well as a team in preparation for MoP. We got a really late start in DS and we really want to be able to give a good strong push when the new expansion comes out. So if you're looking for a guild to make a home in, rather than just looking at what a guild has currently on farm, you should totally give us some consideration.

If you have any interest, feel free to add me on real ID (quarla@van-ness.com) or if you don't feel comfortable with that you can log on our server and poke at me on Litebright or message Imis if I'm not on (he can get a hold of me and is pretty much always on).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Guild: Regen (25man)
Server: Magtheridon (Alliance)

Progression

T13 8/8 H
T12 7/7 H
T11 13/13 H

Raid Times

8 pm - 12 am (EST) Sunday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Monday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Tuesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Wednesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Thursday *Adding in MoP*

Want to know more? Check out the Applying to Regen/Guild Info thread on our website.

Questions can be directed in-game to Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Joshuatree, or Aelianna.
Alternatively, for a faster response, contact our GM via real-ID - gpriznar@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We're looking for a hunter.

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)
http://www.tsmguild.net

Tier 13 25 Man Progression: 8/8H Spine: 63 US
Tier 12 25 Man Progression: 7/7H 74 US
Tier 11 25 Man Progression: 13/13H 93 US
TBC Sunwell Progression: 6/6 56 US (pre-nerf M'uru)
Vanilla Naxx Progression: 15/15 ~50 US

Raid Times - 12 Hours - 3 Nights - Tues-Thurs

8-12 EST Tuesday
8-12 EST Wednesday
8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST, but we do not raid extra hours.

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for top-flight progression while raiding a minimal schedule. We believe that while raiding demands commitment and responsibility, it does not need to demand it on a life-consuming level. We have been a 3 night guild since mid-WoTLK and have no plans to change our schedule anytime soon.

However, a casual schedule does not mean casual goals. Competitive progression is something that we take very seriously. TSM was formed the day WoW was first launched and has competitively cleared every boss in every expansion Blizzard has ever released. If you're looking for a strong tradition of PvE success, TSM can offer it and more.

Lastly, TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, I have absolutely no reservations recommending TSM to you.

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for over 7 years.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at http://www.tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message me on Shadowmoon-US!

Thank you for your interest in TSM,

Rylenia
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<Warfare>on Frostwolf is looking for a few more skilled players to round out our 25-man raid team! We're a long-term guild with a solid 4+ year history of raiding and we're looking for members who dedicated to the game. We are ready to go into MoP strong and hope you are too.

Basic Information:
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Server: Frostwolf (PvP/PST)- Medium Server Population
Battlegroup: Bloodlust (BG 9)

Progression: 8/8 HM (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostwolf/Warfare)
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 6:30pm to 10:30pm PST
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP
Recruitment Contact:
Putiputi via real ID (msido317@gmail.com)
Sunna via real ID (kleinekatze5@gmail.com)
Reply Quote
Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a hunter for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00pm EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
TM
<TM> is currently ranked US 21 with DS as our first tier together as a guild.

add my real ID darakumia@gmail.com for more info
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Bahoon,

We are in need of a good hunter to complete out our roster and I think you would be a great fit. I'm posting our info below, but let me know if you have any questions (realid: levirbaker@gmail.com) or feel free to apply if you think we would be a good fit (www.semiserious.net).
________

Semi Serious is currently recruiting talented players to join our 25 man raid team. We are a very tight knit community that has raided together for over three years.

We're currently 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul and are making very good progress on Spine.

We raid two nights a week:
Tuesday- 5-9pm PST
Thursday- 5-9pm PST

Invites go out @ 4:30pm

Because we only raid two nights a week, we expect a very high rate of attendance.

To apply please goto www.semiserious.net. Please have acceptable gear (A bare minimum of ilvl 393).

If you have any questions you can contact Pssycho or Lundraxx in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Short and sweet:

In the last push of our progression (currently 7/8H), we lost a core hunter dps and we are looking extremely hard to replace him before next lockout to secure our H Madness kill.

This would be a 100% core spot, group is 10M

Schedule is:

Saturday 10:00AM - 1:30 PM PST
Sunday 10:00AM - 1:30 PM PST

Obviously for EST, which you are, it would be 1PM to 4:30PM

Group is mature, knowledgeable, and skilled

Just looking for the last piece to finish this tier and get on to finish farming Rag Mounts and the like.

RealID: jgram003@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Bahoon,

Sorry for the late response I was at work. Our recruitment is open to all classes :) You are most welcome to apply to the guild if you are interested. I doubled check with the GM today.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi Bahoon!

Are you still looking for a guild? Not sure if you would consider Alliance, but I thought I would try my luck anyway.

I don't like to just copy/paste recruitment spam, so hopefully you'll take a look at my post since I wanted to give you a few minutes of my time to show you I am interested in you beyond that!

Our raid times are Tues, Thurs and Sun from 7pm to 11pm CST (8pm to 12am EST) on a 25 man roster. Hopefully that would work for you since I did not see any mention of your availability in your post. The officers are firm with ending on time and never go past raid times which is a huge plus! We only have 2 hunters are they are getting pretty lonely.... we have room for a third!

Our currently progression is 6/8H in DS, and although it is a small step back on your previous experience, we have made it to the 2nd plate on Spine so I do not think it will be long before we get it down and we will be 7/8 as well.

If you're interested, our recruitment thread can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4571558510?page=1 and our website is: www.ascensioguild.com or feel free to come chat in-game.

Thanks and hope you are having a great weekend!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]