Selling Glory of the Firelands Raider!!

90 Undead Mage
Relentless will be selling a two week clear of Heroic and Normal Firelands (minus Ragnaros) for the Corrupted Egg of Millagazor. This two week clear will include everything you need for the meta mount.

The price for the Meta achievement will be 100k. 50k will be delivered at the beginning of the run and the other 50k will be delivered before the pull of the last achievement needed. Other forms of payment may be considered.

pcparker13@gmail.com if you are cross-realm (put something in about the Firehawk).
Edited by Veloth on 4/22/2012 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
That's a really good deal.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Does love and care count as other payments?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Watching you aces with an Undermine pug trying to do "Do a Barrel Roll!" is easily worth 100k.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/24/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Kyukyu
Watching you aces with an Undermine pug trying to do "Do a Barrel Roll!" is easily worth 100k.

We would be happy to accommodate your main. Just send me a whisper when you're not wiping on Heroic Warmaster.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
04/24/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Veloth
We would be happy to accommodate your main. Just send me a whisper when you're not wiping on Heroic Warmaster.

Looks to me like you guys haven't even killed HM Warmaster yet, guessing you've given up? My main on the other hand got Firelord when it was still hard, and has had Warmaster on farm for months (and DW for that matter).

Paying you 100k would be strictly for entertainment purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Looks to me like you guys haven't even killed HM Warmaster yet, guessing you've given up? My main on the other hand got Firelord when it was still hard, and has had Warmaster on farm for months (and DW for that matter).

Paying you 100k would be strictly for entertainment purposes.

Thanks for the bump :)
Edited by Veloth on 4/24/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Veloth would you be willing to sell an achevement from a T11 heroic? Specificly H Ascendant Council, it's the only one I'm missing if you are send me mail in game on Abusives or reply here, thanks~
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Could probably arrange that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
04/24/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Veloth
Could probably arrange that.

I'll message you in game about it within the next few days to discuss it more.
Edited by Winterfox on 4/24/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He'll also be paying for me too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Heroic Warmaster down.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Congratz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/26/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Winterfox
Congratz

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Kyukyu, I don't know who you are, but I'm better than you.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
04/26/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Kyukyu, I don't know who you are, but I'm better than you.

Lulz, are you striving to be the King of Undermine? I'm hesitant to tell you this, because I think it might wreck your fragile mental state, but that still leaves you being pretty terrible. Normal people in your position would just kinda be quiet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I don't think you know who I am, but I'm kind of a big deal. Being the best player to ever grace this server, the position of king of undermine just naturally came to me. I'm kind of well known all throughout the DK community because of my logs, and I'm easily one of the top DKs in the world.

I understand why you choose to lurk on the undermine, because here is one of the only places where you are in an actual position to judge other players. Unfortunately for you, I'm not an ordinary undermine player, and you're in no position to judge me. I'm simply better than you.
Reply Quote
18 Gnome Mage
I don't think you know who I am, but I'm kind of a big deal. Being the best player to ever grace this server, the position of king of undermine just naturally came to me. I'm kind of well known all throughout the DK community because of my logs, and I'm easily one of the top DKs in the world.

I understand why you choose to lurk on the undermine, because here is one of the only places where you are in an actual position to judge other players. Unfortunately for you, I'm not an ordinary undermine player, and you're in no position to judge me. I'm simply better than you.

Aww, cute!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

nah you're wrong i can do dreadflame u cant.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue

nah you're wrong i can do dreadflame u cant.

Because Real Dps get to attack the boss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]