Bank of all Banks Super Sale!

24 Human Warrior
In about 2 weeks, Bank of all Banks will be having a Clearing out Sale of Gems, Enchanting Mats, Cloth, BOE items among other things. (Due to making flasks for myself, and friends i am without Herb's for this sale.) Look for my items on the AH in 2 weeks at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!

*If you wish to avoid the AH, Send me a message in game so you can join with a lvl alt, that you can view the contents of the bank and buy items out right.
Reply Quote
24 Human Warrior
the sale was put off for a bit due to RL issues. This Sunday, I will be posting Enchanting mats, Seafood Mats, Gems, and more items on the AH for about 50% off the AH prices! I also have 2 Swift Lovebird that i will be selling as well. Many Pets and BOE items!

If you wish to avoid the AH and want to Buy Outright, Send me an in game letter and on sunday, i will invite an alt of yours into the guild to take a look at what i got (i have a looksie rank so you can view, but not withdrawl gold/items) I am a horder, and need to empty Space to get ready for Panda lands!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]