Hunter LF raid opportunity

86 Worgen Hunter
hello, My name is Ruegr and I am looking to get into raiding on this toon. My main has always been a mage, which I have a record of 12/12, 7/8 and 8/8 in DS all regular mode. If you are interested in talking with me after reading this post ill be more than happy to provide the name of the toon and login to him to prove hes mine :). I have decided that I want to convert to my hunter as my main due to the uptempo play style, and its just plain FUN! I am interested in participating in endgame content on a regular basis and want the challenge it provides. I am eager to earn a core spot on a team before MoP hits, so once we level cap the progression begins. I do plan on using my P.T.O when MoP releases so I can be at 90 A.S.A.P. If you have any questions or would like to chat find me in game or respond to this post! thanks for your time....
-Ruegr
Edited by Ruegr on 4/23/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
What I want to know is how did you brin yourself to kill morchok 22 times on raid finder.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
lol
Edited by Kaenduss on 5/9/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]