Stinkum

85 Night Elf Rogue
Apparently passed away @24. He always made me laugh on skype. So sad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I did not know this person, but dying so young is very sad. My thoughts for the friends and family.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:( Sorry for your loss
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Its terrible. 24yrs old.

Makes me think, (god forbid) if something ever happened to a loved one, how much would I regret the time i neglected them to play a video game.

probably a lot.
Reply Quote
must...not...make...insensitive...comment

yeah young people dying sucks
Edited by Concealed on 4/24/2012 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Its terrible. 24yrs old.

Makes me think, (god forbid) if something ever happened to a loved one, how much would I regret the time i neglected them to play a video game.

probably a lot.

I already regret the time on this game -_-
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

ya. dont.

if u got into a terrible accident, im sure ud like ppl to miss u & let others know u didnt just quit the game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Here I am, faking to care about someone I didn't even know existed because something that happens a lot every day happened to him.

Sorry for your loss.

edit:

Well damn, I couldn't hold myself.

I didnt make this thread to bait fake thoughts/prayers, etc from trolls with nothing better to do with their time than randomly comment on any thread at the top of the forums. if u didnt know him, and you really dont care, your lack of any comment speaks loudly enogh, paritcularly for thoae regular forums posters. An "i dont care" post is very distasteful an not neccessary.

I put this thread here for those who may have know him, but were not priveledge to this info, so they would be aware. thats all.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
=( that is so sad....so sorry for your loss. a friend, regardless if it was an ingame one or a rl one is still a friend and to lose that friend is not easy. =(
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
Its terrible. 24yrs old.

probably a lot.

Same....

Sorry for your loss :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Dying young sucks =/ !@#$ you Life!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I ran 3's with this guy, we got 1820, with another priest.. He always missed his traps in 3's but he was cool, R.I.P.
Edited by Treebear on 9/2/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]