<Eternal Moon> Is Recruiting for EndGame [A]

90 Human Rogue
<Eternal Moon>Eternal Moon is not just another guild rising through the ranks of Deathwing server. We’re a family with an eye toward current and future content. Sure, we’re only level 8 but the officer corps is all max level and working hard to level the guild. It’s the big plans we have for the future that we hope will bring you to choose us. We have two raid leaders - one for Classic, BC, and LK raids, which we do for transmog and achievement rewards; and one for Cataclysm content. We PVP and are interested in starting a PVP division. We help each other as best we can, be it with game notes, levelling, or even just an open ear and arms. We don’t care about your level because we know you’re going to get to 85 someday and we’ve got the experience and drive to help you with both class and profession. We run a lot of dungeons and prefer to do it with a full group of guildies. We have members and alts of a wide enough variety of levels that members should be able to find someone to run at-level dungeons and heroics with. We have and use Teamspeak 3, which is required if you want to raid with us but also handy to have because we’re always on it, even when we’re not in game. We’re also easy to find: look for Shiroee, Mytailor, Proxis, Sapcakez, Valkyrieeis, or Jakejeckell and we’ll be happy to invite you to our family!
Edited by Sapcakez on 4/24/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
WootWoot! Join us!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If I were to join, would I be considered adopted? :<
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LOL of course! BTW grats on your new(er) toys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
04/25/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Shiroee
LOL of course! BTW grats on your new(er) toys!

Hurrayyyyy! Maybe I'll throw something in there. And thank you! though all it really took was time :X
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]