Prticle Density ,HDR?or something?addon Bloom

100 Gnome Warlock
Zen
i just want a particle density, HDR,Bloom effect or add on to make my eyes glow more i got my setting on ultra but want my eyes more glowing is thre any way with any og this things or something eles ty in advanced
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Zen
anyone knows?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Addons cannot affect the 3D world at all. This is a deliberate design decision by Blizzard and when an addon found a way around it (AVR), Blizzard broke its functionality in the next major patch.
Edited by Ninerva on 4/24/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You can play with graphic CVars to get the desired effect:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Console_variables#Graphics

but I have no idea which one is for eye glow lol. My guess would be particle density but I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Zen
yeah is particle density but the Cvars only put it to ultra i want higher that that but ty anyways
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
04/25/2012 05:34 AMPosted by Minivoid
yeah is particle density but the Cvars only put it to ultra i want higher that that but ty anyways

It would be particle density but it only goes so far..... I mean WoW has a pretty old Graphics engine running on it so it can only do so much.

As for just increasing the glow on a certain spot, no that's not going to happen, Particle density affects all glows.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You could try

/console ffxglow 1

which should add a bit of glow to everything.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Zen
ty all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]