Buy Raid Mounts 3 Weeks until 1%

90 Dwarf Warrior
Since the release of the nerf chance on the mounts we have 3 weeks until we quit raiding and the prices of mounts are nerfed. get them at 100% while you still can.

Heroic DW Mount, 100k

Heroic Rag mount, 280k ( no more available )

you have a few weeks before we quit raiding!

Q&A

Q1. Do you accept server transfer buyers?

A1. Yes we welcome server transfer buyers.

Q2. What is the best way to get all of this started or to get a sale?

A2. Contact a member of the guild, preferably Materblaster, Eighties, Imonshrooms, Anywaayy, Peaceofcake in game. You can also whisper any member of the guild online and ask if we are on alts.

Q3. I really don't like giving you my gold before I get my stuff, what if you ninja it and kick me!?

A3. That concern is completely understandable. But we also would be uncomfortable killing the boss you want or giving you the item and you left without paying us. You are in the position to have to trust us to deliver on our promise. The GM's would also intervene if we broke the deal, so rest assured. We have a very positive track record of making people happy so don't worry

Q4. Some other guild is selling what you are for cheaper, do you price match?

A4. This is not walmart, we will not match competitor's prices. If they are cheaper why are you looking at us to buy from? The answer is because we will deliver it better than they will. They may not kill the boss as quickly or easily.

Q5. What if there is something I want that you don't have listed?

A5. Just ask us and I'm sure we can accomodate you, we are always open to selling new things. These are just the things the masses want normally.

Q6. What if I cannot show up for the time that I was scheduled?

A7. We need at least 24 hour notice to your time, or else I will have wasted all of the time for the people involved, and they won't be happy about that. If you don't give us notice and flake, we will be inclined not to help you anymore.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. There are obviously a lot of other details that are not listed here. I'd be happy to answer anything to make you feel more at ease about your experience.Thank you and looking forward to all the potential meetings!
Edited by Materblaster on 9/5/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Sold three mounts so far! 2 Rag mounts + 1 heroic DW mount

One of our buyers was so good we offered him a trial and he now raids with us. STILL DEALS UP FOR STEALS!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I approve of Milking this server.

Might wanna reduce the price on Embers though. You can simply pug that and get that for free on 7/7 reg clears.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This next reset is booked, but we have nothing for the following week! also Heroic rag mounts are still available!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
another mount sold tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
for the next two weeks heroic rag mounts are booked and this coming week DS Full Clear + A mount is being sold to two people.

5-2-12 through 5-7-12 is booked for Heroic DS
5-2-12 through 5-14-12 is booked for heroic Rag
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
for the next two weeks heroic rag mounts are booked and this coming week DS Full Clear + A mount is being sold to two people.

5-2-12 through 5-7-12 is booked for Heroic DS
5-2-12 through 5-14-12 is booked for heroic Rag

350k for a full clear
250k for a mount for an old friend

both sold night. and people thought we wouldnt make any coin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Coin? If you want some coins I can give you some pennies or would you prefer copper?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
05/02/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Shìfthappens
Coin? If you want some coins I can give you some pennies or would you prefer copper?

as long as that copper adds up to the price we are asking, sure!

on a side note

Heroic rag is still booked until 5-14-12
This coming reset DS mount and or full clear is available.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
05/05/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Materblaster

as long as that copper adds up to the price we are asking, sure!

on a side note

Heroic rag is still booked until 5-14-12
This coming reset DS mount and or full clear is available.

Heroic DS still available this week
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
everything is now open for next week! as well as a secondary group clearing heroic Rag this week. come and get it!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This coming week DS will be ran on monday, and will have room in that run for any sales.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
We are now open for everything! who wants what!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
all DS prices have now been dropped by 50k
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I might be interested in purchasing one heroic item . Im not interested in title or mounts, but I could use the gear.

Any chance I could come for specific boss and buy the specific item? do i have to buy the whole 350k loot pack?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I might be interested in purchasing one heroic item . Im not interested in title or mounts, but I could use the gear.

Any chance I could come for specific boss and buy the specific item? do i have to buy the whole 350k loot pack?

We arent interested in selling individual pieces of gear because of the off chance it might not drop and we have to bring you again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
05/26/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Materblaster
all DS prices have now been dropped by 50k

Prices going back to regular.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
another rag mount sold
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
up
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
all DS Sales have been dropped anywhere from 50-100k. time to get your gear/full clears/and mounts before the xpack!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]