Buy Raid Mounts 3 Weeks until 1%

100 Dwarf Hunter
Hi Materblaster, DS prices have dropped but has the price of the mount from Heroic Rag dropped at all? I have done 6/7 Heroic on Firelands so I would not be dead weight if I were to do a run with you guys. Let me now what you think. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
07/20/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Olgann
Hi Materblaster, DS prices have dropped but has the price of the mount from Heroic Rag dropped at all? I have done 6/7 Heroic on Firelands so I would not be dead weight if I were to do a run with you guys. Let me now what you think. Thanks

We have well, I ( ME ) have the thought process that anyone that is running with us is dead weight if you are buying a service. the heroic rag mount will never drop in price due to the fact that guildies still want it. 6/7 Means nothing for the record.

Rag mount is still 180k

EDIT: you have skinning and that doesnt help your case.
Edited by Materblaster on 7/20/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Full DS Clear, 150k
Heroic DW Mount, 100k

Full clear + Mount 200k
Heroic Rag mount, 180k

you have a few weeks before we quit raiding!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
YAY!!!!! they are quitting

maybe i can fish in peace without one of these guys sitting on my bobbers with their rare mounts...great way to advertize
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

maybe i can fish in peace without one of these guys sitting on my bobbers with their rare mounts...great way to advertize

Only until MoP.

And uh...if we arent raiding that will leave more free time to sit on your bobbers. I think after this post you might need to find a really random place to fish.

Just trying to point out the obvious.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

Only until MoP.

And uh...if we arent raiding that will leave more free time to sit on your bobbers. I think after this post you might need to find a really random place to fish.

Just trying to point out the obvious.

yup yup the only place to fish one fish, like lavascale, oh yeah ill most definately be able to find a random place
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just because of this, I need to /who kaprie and sit on her bobbers all day now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Shut up Roth, you're bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Youj, do you try to suck at life this hard, or does it just sort of happen?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Little bit of both.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bumping so Mater doesn't have to.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumping cuz youj is gay.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
yolo
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
All sales are booked until next month. We might do 1 or 2 weeks of sales when new talents come out. last chance soon!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
last chance ladies!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]