My conquest points are useless!!!

90 Worgen Hunter
Ok so Im fully Cata geared with all my gems... Now what do I do with my conquest points?? It would be nice if I could trade them for valor... Why is it you can trade Valor for conquest but not vise versa, this is very unfair! I cant even buy anything to sell in the AH... I hope blizz looks at this situation!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Maybe one day you'll think you yourself. Hmmm Beast Mastery is a bad spec for PvP especially for arenas. After with that thought process you'll go Marksmen and learn to play it. After long weeks of training run a joke comp. (Thug Cleave and Triple DPS) and get 2.2k.

Also after the season is over Conquest is transfered to Honor so you can get better gear at the start of the next season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Maybe one day you'll think you yourself. Hmmm Beast Mastery is a bad spec for PvP especially for arenas. After with that thought process you'll go Marksmen and learn to play it. After long weeks of training run a joke comp. (Thug Cleave and Triple DPS) and get 2.2k.

Also after the season is over Conquest is transfered to Honor so you can get better gear at the start of the next season.
This
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
They should make the epic gems you buy with conquest BOA. That would provide some incentive to keep playing (give gems to alts).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Conquest points after max gear is going to be worthless this season btw.
Edited by Lucius on 4/25/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81-99 at 1200.
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/25/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Hottytotty
Ok so Im fully Cata geared with all my gems... Now what do I do with my conquest points?? It would be nice if I could trade them for valor... Why is it you can trade Valor for conquest but not vise versa, this is very unfair! I cant even buy anything to sell in the AH... I hope blizz looks at this situation!

Guy has legitimate point (whiny tone, granted). Gets trolled by people who still think this game has valid PvP. Instead of offering anything to discussion, they nitpick his rating/spec.

Never change WoW community. Never change.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You get gold at the end of the season for extra conq points.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah - I noticed I have 10K Conquest points. I don't have anything else to buy. I guess the money will be nice!
Reply Quote
Guy has legitimate point (whiny tone, granted). Gets trolled by people who still think this game has valid PvP. Instead of offering anything to discussion, they nitpick his rating/spec.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

Because most are teens that want to look cool in front of their douchebag friends. Sad thing is very few have RL "achievements"... they are just dumb kids who think wow is RL.
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Paladin
04/25/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Hottytotty

if u stop capping weekly conquest, you wouldn't have to worry about what to spend it on. now, go slay some dragon or something! XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]