403 iLVL 7/8H DS Resto Druid LFGuild

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey there, folks! I'm a 7/8H (with experience on Madness) Restoration Druid on the search for a new guild for Heroic Madness, Mists, and beyond. I'm an experienced healer (iLVL 403 in my healing gear), having been healing as a Resto Druid since late in Burning Crusade, and I have every intention of continuing to heal well into the future.

I'm seeking a guild of comparable progression that raids somewhere between 8p and 12a EST on a 3-4 night schedule. I have a preference for 10 mans, but will consider 25 mans, as well. And while I'd prefer to stay Alliance, I'm willing to consider Horde for the right fit.

As a side note, this was, of course, posted from an alt for personal reasons.
Edited by Leshya on 4/22/2012 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there, you may be the type of player we are looking for to add to our ranks.

I would like to get in touch with you either thru real ID Hush811@hotmail.com or set up a time to talk on vent.

We are a 25man raiding guild looking to continue our progression in Dragon Soul. We have players that are mostly from the same server and have been since the days of vanilla. We strive to do our best and most importantly have fun.

Current Progression:
25 man: 6/8 heroic Mode

Guild information:

Guild Name: Pulse
Faction: Horde
Realm: Sen’jin
Loot; Epgp

Raid Times:

Monday…. 830-1130 EST
Tuesday…. 830-1130 EST
Thursday… 830-1130 EST

Contacts:
Seero, Healzorz, Blackout, Demoralize, Keegen
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm hoping to gather as much information as possible on potential guilds so that I can make a good decision!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Chosen 8/8HM 25m, Saviors of Azeroth - Top US 100 25m Guild - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.
-Former Firelords 7/7HM.

1. Please contact me on RID: scottyj117@hotmail.com. Or drop by our website and submit an application; www.chosennerzhul.com

2. We raid 3 days / 10.5 hours a week. Mon, Tues, Thurs 6pm - 9:30 pm PST.

3. Currently recruiting the following classes for core raid spots:

-Resto Druid w/ a boomkin offspec

-Disc/Holy Priest w/ a Shadow offspec

-Unholy/Frost DK

**Of course we encourage those classes that are not on the list to apply.**

We've set new goals for Mists of Pandaria and we aim to push and move through content at a much, much faster pace than we did during Dragon Soul progression while still maintaining our light 3 nights a week raiding schedule.

Be apart of Chosen and contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Guild: Regen (25man)
Server: Magtheridon (Alliance)

Progression

T13 8/8 H
T12 7/7 H
T11 13/13 H

Raid Times

8 pm - 12 am (EST) Sunday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Monday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Tuesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Wednesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Thursday *Adding in MoP*

Want to know more? Check out the Applying to Regen/Guild Info thread on our website.

Questions can be directed in-game to Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Joshuatree, or Aelianna.
Alternatively, for a faster response, contact our GM via real-ID - gpriznar@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hi, Fallen of Stonemaul is currently looking to recruit a resto druid for our main raiding roster. Fallen is a 25 man guild that has been raiding for the last 7 years on Stonemaul. Our current progressions is 8/8 HM 25 man. Our raid times are Sunday - Wednesday 7:30 - 11:30 EST. We are currently looking to recruit for our main raid. Our website is http://fallen.stonemaul.net/ if you would like to check us out. If you have any questions feel free to log onto Stonemaul and ask either myself or Jayson.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey Leshya! I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! We are in need of another resto druid in our core, and I think you would be perfect and exactly what we are looking for!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hoping to get more information to make a good decision.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Things you should know about us: Positive Energy: US Arthas PVP Horde

* We raid Wednesday & Thursday currently. But in MOP we will be raiding Monday-Thursday, 1-2 days will be dropped once progression is over.

* Our raids start 7pm EST and ends at 11pm EST. Obviously if we think a boss will die soon we will push past 11pm to kill the boss.

* We have been around on the server for a while, and we are a very stable guild. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system, and Need before Greed Roll for loot distribution. Loot council only will come into play if we are looking to gear a specific person up for a specific fight.Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes:

*Death Knight - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Paladin - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Warrior - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Druid - [Boomkin, Resto]

*Priest - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Warlock - [All Specs]

*Hunter - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Rogue - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Shaman - Elemental and Resto

*Mage - [All Specs]

All together we need:
2 DPS and Prefer 1 to have a Healing OffSpec.Positive Energy is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Arthas(EST) made up of hardcore players. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. The leaders of the guild currently have achieved:

* Pre-nerf Kil'Jaeden.

* Ulduar 10 & 25: All hard modes including Yogg 0 and Algalon.

* ToGC 10 & 25: Full clear.

* ICC 10 & 25: Lich King Down, 12/12 Hard Modes, Glory of the Icecrown Raider.

* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25: Heroic Halion Down.

* Blackwing Decent 10 & 25: 6/6 Hard Modes

* Throne of the Four Winds 10 & 25: 2/2 Hard Modes

* Bastion of Twilight 10 & 25: 5/5 Hard Modes

* Firelands 10 & 25: 7/7 Hard Modes

* Dragon Soul 25: 8/8 Hard Modes

* All relevant raiding Top 100 US since T6.Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:* Worldoflogs reports preferred but other logs accepted.

* Able to take & give criticism as well as deal with our ventrilo/mumble environment.

* Attend raids 4 nights per week (Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 11pm EST).

* Ability and willingness to play multiple specs and possibly multiple classes in case the raid needs you to play a different role.

* Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through ventrilo/mumble.

* Players with excellent situational awareness.

* Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us, we look to recruit for the long haul.

* Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to it's fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can request a Vent/Mumble Intrview or contact one of our officers in-game (Coffinz, Coffins, Bucaneerz, Seminoles).

Add me on RealID: Gibsondeployed@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
schedule fits great and we are looking for a full-time resto druid. our info is below and we hope to hear from you.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Inertia> is recruiting for our 10m raid team for our Heroic progression in Dragon Soul. We are currently 6/8 Heroic in DS. We have had success throughout Cataclysm, with our raid team improving with each tier. We are an Alliance guild on the Dark Iron (PvP) server and raid 8 hours per week. (Pacific Time Zone)

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Roles in need:

- Shaman (Restoration)
- Druid (Restoration)
- Paladin (Holy)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 6pm - 10pm server time. (Pacific) (Roughly 8 Hours a week)

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
- We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
- We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few months. Many of us plan to play D3 together. We then plan to return for MoP and want a set roster.

8/8 US#114 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Rogue (multiple specs)
Ret
Mage (multiple specs)
Hunter (multiple specs)
Lock (multiple specs)
Shadow Priest
Resto druid

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p - off until MoP.
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p - alt run/achieves if 8/8 clear.
Fri - off
Sat - off
All times are in cst/server.

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends. Soon to be D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
CORE SPOT FOR YOU!

Church of RNG
Us-Cho'gall Horde 25 man - 8/8 HM
Tuesday-Thursday 8pm - 12am CST

http://rng.guildomatic.com
Please message me back on my real id sephirofl@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thank you all very much for the information!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
<siswai aman> is looking for one main spec healer for our core DS10 group. We are currently 6/8HM DS. We need someone capable to join us as we continue our progression.

We are not recruiting for any other roles at this time.

About our group:
We run 9:15pm to 12:00amPST (12:15am to 3:00am Eastern) on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Scheduled days sometimes change on an exception basis to accommodate real life events.

We use Ventrilo, and provide flasks and food via cauldrons and feasts.

Loot is MS>OS and we try to keep distribution fair so everyone is getting upgraded as equally as RNG allows. BoEs not needed for MS or OS go to our guild bank along with all Essences of Destruction and Maelstrom Crystals DE'd from BoPs not needed.

We're all adults and prefer to keep things on a mature level.What we're looking for:
An experienced and skilled healer (Priest or Druid preferred) who is at least 8/8 DS reg (no exceptions). HM kills are a plus.

Average equipped iLvl of 395 or better is preferred but we'll consider as low as 392 for the right player.

Able to commit and show for our regularly scheduled raid times and days each week, plus have some flexibility for occasional changes to the schedule.

Be comfortable 2-healing all fights on regular mode in addition to 2-healing H-Yor'sahj and H-Ultraxion. Prefer someone comfortable 2-healing H-Morchok as well.

Please contact me in-game if you match what we're looking for and are interested in becoming part of our core team. or add on RealID: bblazer17@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
While we aren't quite to hMadness yet, a lot of your other qualifications match our guild. Take a look to see if this would work for you.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE HEALING POSITION:

RESTO DRUID - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
We are currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dawn of The Dead - Zul'jin Horde

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H DS- 7/7HM in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add exceptional caster dps.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/22/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Leshya
I'm seeking a guild of comparable progression that raids somewhere between 8p and 12a EST on a 3-4 night schedule. I have a preference for 10 mans, but will consider 25 mans, as well. And while I'd prefer to stay Alliance, I'm willing to consider Horde for the right fit.

We're Alliance.

We raid 10 mans.

We raid between 8:30 EST and 12:30-1:00 EST. That might be a little late for you, though.

However, we're 8/8H on just two nights a week (Sunday and Monday) and have killed Heroic Madness 7 times at this point. We're looking for an exceptional resto druid or resto shaman currently, so if you're interested in a light schedule check us out.

Who We Are
Despotism is a 10 man raiding guild on the Greymane server that was founded in the last few months of WotLK. We had 4-5 raiders in the guild and got 12/12 normal, 11/12 heroic, and the Frost Wyrm meta achievement while raiding one night a week with half the raid as PUGs.

In Firelands, we achieved server first Heroic Ragnaros and were ranked World 440, United States 116 on two nights a week. In terms of two raids a week guilds, among English-speakers we were first worldwide.

Currently, we are server first with 8/8H in Dragon Soul and the Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider mount. We finished World 662, US 153 due to some roster issues that delayed us a few weeks on Spine (Blackhorn was US 108, Spine US 171, Madness US 153). We had Heroic Madness to 2% with the 5% nerf, killed it second pull of the 10% nerf.

Getting the most out of a light raiding schedule is the essence of Despotism. Many of us have been in server first guilds raiding 4+ nights a week in past expansions but we no longer have the time or inclination for such a schedule. This philosophy means we don't have time to screw around in raids.

We're looking for drama free players who can handle the pressure of heroic raiding where a missed interrupt means someone dies, where a wasted GCD can be a wipe, and where people need to be able to think quickly and adapt in chaotic situations. While we'd prefer certain classes and specs for raid composition, simply being a certain class or spec doesn't mean you're bringing the skill we need. In other words, the main thing we're looking for is player skill and maturity, and we're happy to take a non-preferred class if you have both.

We expect raiders to show up prepared by knowing both the general mechanics of fights and class or spec specific tricks to help the raid succeed. We also expect them to consistently execute the fights at an outstanding level. What we don't expect is for players with limited playtime to farm outside of raids. To this end, we provide all repairs, flasks, food, potions, gems, and enchants to allow our raiders to focus on what really matters: exceptional performance during raid time.

If you're recruited as a raider, you *will* be raiding. You may not be in for every boss but there is not an "A Team" of exactly 10 people with a "bench" who normally sits.

To find out more, visit our website:

despotism.enjin.com

You can also contact me in-game or at balkothgreymane@gmail.com

Current Raid Times (server is CST)
Sunday and Monday from 7:30 PM to 11:30 or midnight server (8:30 EST, 5:30 PST)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
spreewell61of2005@yahoo.com - my realid, hit me up asap.

Little bit of info on our guild - <The Late Shift> is a 8/8H 25m guild raiding tues/wed/thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST. We are looking for a great resto druid to fill out our roster.

If you are interested, hit me up in game so we can chat.

Good luck with your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]