Anyone remember Magirific-Undead Horde Mage?

50 Blood Elf Warrior
I doubt anyone remembers me but I played here like 3-4 years ago and quit because WoW became repetitive and boring. I started back up in WoW thanks to RAF and having alot of fun with all these new features of Cata.

So hows everyone of duskwood doing?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Who?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Magirific, i do remember this name.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
04/23/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Ôblivion
Magirific, i do remember this name.

No you don't.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
04/23/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Swaggiechan
Who?

Pretty sure he was around when you were alliance. Made a bunch of forum posts and had refused to hit 80 for a bit. Then I think he gave the character to his little brother or something because Magirific joined LFDH and suddenly had no knowledge of mages.
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Warrior
i trolled boogly(human warrior w/ anger issues) and got carried by some UD lock to get my brutal pvp helm.. good times lol
Edited by Konpaku on 4/23/2012 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I suppose the question now is, are you the original Magirific or the little brother Magirific?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
04/23/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Torumin
Pretty sure he was around when you were alliance. Made a bunch of forum posts and had refused to hit 80 for a bit. Then I think he gave the character to his little brother or something because Magirific joined LFDH and suddenly had no knowledge of mages.
Oh, that explains why.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I remember Magirific.

Doing good, mang. Hope you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Of course I remember you. You were honestly the worst of our forum problems back in BC. You were so !@#$ing annoying and you were clearly and trash Mage and could never own up to it and continued to just say otherwise. This was before trolling was a thing, so I just thought from the start you were a huge idiot. And I remember killing you several times in front of Shatt when you got ballsy and then you shut up for a while.

I remember everything about this server up until the end of BC.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I remember you. I think the last time I've posted on these forums may have been in those days =O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
TF
I remember Magirific
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/09/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Judekin
I remember Magirific

A wild Jude appears!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
TF
05/09/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Balmazer
I remember Magirific

A wild Jude appears!

shhhhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Holy crap - Magirific, Brooksey, Sonrassa, and Jude all in one thread.

I feel like it's patch 2.x again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love when boards like this bring back all the old peeps. I never stop being surprised at how many people keep coming back to these boards lol! You know what they say, you can take the girl outta Duskwood... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
TF
I don't think any server will ever be quite like duskwood
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
05/10/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Judekin
I don't think any server will ever be quite like duskwood
Was fun until I figured out basic game mechanics, then wised up and server x-fer'd about 80 million times, and settled down again with my old guild li3k a bau5.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I settled down again with my old guild li3k a bau5.

Ha, yeah, right.
Edited by Balmazer on 5/10/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]