Worth a Thousand

90 Gnome Warlock
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-GL25-042212.jpg

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's nice of you to line up like that; our kicker's been needing some practice.

(No, but seriously, grats!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Congrats to you guys, hope to see that same "ding" on my screen one day
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/23/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Relothus
It's nice of you to line up like that; our kicker's been needing some practice.

TOO SOON, EXEwait, blood elves have their own football team?

Oh, yeah. Grats.
Why do I always ever post in threads with derailment in mind.

OhgodI'mstilldoingit.

Congrats. Would you be the first 25 gnome guild on the server? Come to think of it, there aren't really any other Gnome guilds I've seen around. At least with copious amounts in their rosters.
Edited by Raoehn on 4/23/2012 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Congrats, Forbs.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Congratulations, Miss Forbidra.

It is a most marvelous achievement you have obtained!

~This has been a Mephat the Super Gnome post, brought to you by Insane Gnomes Everywhere (Ponders how lions can be used in the retaking of Gnomeregan)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's a gnome riding a lion! Get in the car!
(Congrats!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am jelly. Gnomes look so good on that thing! Well-done!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
That is a fantastic picture. I have to ask if it's just me that sees the colors a bit off though, like the monitor is being wonky?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sadly, the one strider missing from the left side makes it non-symmetrical, otherwise it would be perfect.

Still, your pictures are great.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The tragedy is after that picture was taken, the lions turned around and ate the gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
\o/ - Yay, G4!

Gratz guys!
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
Congratulations to you and your guild, Forbs!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Thanks for all the kind words folks! But I cant take credit for this. Sure I gathered the signatures on the charter. But back then no one (not even me) really believed that a max-level all-Gnome guild was possible.

This achievement is a testament to the optimism, courage, and tenacity of the Gnomes of G4 and of Wyrmrest Accord. Because honestly, I doubt this could happen anywhere else. The Gnomes of WrA are a hardier breed. We dont take /Punt for an answer!

So my fellow Gnomes, whether you are a member of G4 or not...hold your heads high this day! Because this is incontrovertible proof that there is NOTHING the Gnomes of Wyrmrest Accord cannot accomplish! And we're not done yet! Not by a longshot.

/em jams a tiny fist into the air in triumph!

GNOME POWAH!!!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 02:08 AMPosted by Raoehn
Congrats. Would you be the first 25 gnome guild on the server? Come to think of it, there aren't really any other Gnome guilds I've seen around. At least with copious amounts in their rosters.

Thank you and yes we are the first lvl 25 all-Gnome guild on the realm. Perhaps anywhere for all I know. But it wouldnt matter to me if we were world first or twenty-first.

What matters to me is that the Gnomes of Wyrmrest Accord have a full service racial guild option that can stand proudly alongside the other great racial guilds on the realm!

And Order of the Golden Gear is the original all-Gnome guild on WrA, and still active. For that they deserve respect. I've seen many gimmicky Gnome guilds come and go, their average lifespans measured in weeks. But G4 and OGG endure.

It's a gnome riding a lion! Get in the car!
(Congrats!)

Gnomes. On. Lions. How epic is that??

Congrats Forbs.
You been able to take back Gnomeregan yet?

Soon™

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
04/23/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Forbidra
So my fellow Gnomes, whether you are a member of G4 or not...hold your heads high this day! Because this is incontrovertible proof that there is NOTHING the Gnomes of Wyrmrest Accord cannot accomplish!

Gnomes can't reach the cookie jar without assistance.

Ha! I kid. Well, I mean, they can't, but... yeah.

Congrats!*

*Edit to add: That's a congrats on the guild level. Nothing to do with cookie jars.
Edited by Qazzi on 4/23/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Zieto
That is a fantastic picture. I have to ask if it's just me that sees the colors a bit off though, like the monitor is being wonky?

Your eyes do not deceive you! Due to the green-tinged light around Gnomeregan, I had to use a little *finger waggle* Photoshop magic to make the colors look right, especially our lovely purple banners. I couldnt leave them an ugly aqua color!

I er...might have tweaked it a wee bit much. =) It was late.

Sadly, the one strider missing from the left side makes it non-symmetrical, otherwise it would be perfect.
Still, your pictures are great.

Thanks! That was everyone who was online at the time we dinged. It was more important to me to get everyone in the picture than to have symmetry.

04/23/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Layam
The tragedy is after that picture was taken, the lions turned around and ate the gnomes.

Actually Glitter's lion (second from the right) was "eating" (clipping into) a Gnomish infantryman who wasnt noticed when we set up the shot. It took me at least half an hour last night to Photoshop the poor Gnome out of the picture!

We also found a bug while setting up this shot. It seems the banners being carried by male Gnomes on their lions is half the size of the banners carried by Gnome females! Apparently no one at Blizzard ever bothered to compared the two side by side. It took a level 25 all-Gnome guild to discover that.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Qazzi
Gnomes can't reach the cookie jar without assistance.

Once again Gnomish Engineering proves its superiority. We have specialized Cookie Detection And Retrieval (C.D.A.R.) devices. We do not require assistance.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]