Ajantis sales thread

90 Blood Elf Priest
Ajantis is starting to sell Dragon Soul runs!

If you wish to get a spot in our weekly sell run, please contact me, either via an in game whisper or mail, or PM on our forums @ ajantis-guild.com and we can discuss your needs in more detail.

Super Awesome DragonSlayer Package of Pwn:
- ALL boss kill achievements in DS HC, 8/8!
- The awesome "Saviour of Azeroth" title
- Any of the gear (of which you are able to use) that our raiders don't need for main spec! Imagine all the 410 loot!
- Life-Binders Handmaiden (Dat mount)
You get all of the above for the low price of 150k gold! Inquire today about availability!

If for some reason you don't want/need the full package, we have individual bosses as well;

Achievements:

- Madness of Deathwing Heroic kill achievement including the title plus mount: 100k
- Madness of Deathwing Heroic kill achievement including the title: 50k
- Spine of Deathwing kill achievement: 30k
- The first 6/8 heroic kill achievements: 5k each

Gear:
Must have kill achievement before hand, if not please also refer to the achievement pricing above.

- Heroic Deathwing Weapon: 30k
- Heroic Spine Gear: 30k
- Trinkets: 15k
- Tier pieces: 15k
- All other heroic items: 15k
- Random drop loot is not for sale.

Mounts:

- Life-Binders Handmaiden for sale.
- The Ultraxion mount is not for sale.

Please come and inquire if you wish to know more! If you are interested in buying something we have to offer, contact myself in game, either through mails, whispers, or a PM on our forums @ ajantis-guild.com. Please leave detailed information about what you are interested in, from which bosses.

Before the invite to one of our raids we will ask you to link the achievement for the boss that you are interested in, so we can set the price for your raid spot.

The items you receive are paid for individually, after the boss dies. Achievements are paid up front, before the boss is killed, due to the nature of achievements.

When!!??
- Dragon Soul 25 Hard: Wednesday's between 2000 and 0000
Times may change, this is our usual schedule. If times change you will be notified.
Edited by Medissalyn on 7/30/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well thank you Ajantis for a very clean and smooth run for my Firelord title, the Pureblood Fire Hawk and all the gear as well (even if i couldn't use it except for vendor fodder :).

I've never actually paid to acquire a mount like that before, but with full time work, 2 kids and not enough time to play this expac I couldn't think of a better use for the gold.

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
Actually tempted to buy a Kiril for my druid.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
way to undercut ....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Some pretty cheap prices, I might look at getting a couple later on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
04/23/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Potato

I think I have a heroic one in my bank somewhere you can borrow if you want, pristine condition.
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Scharla

I think I have a heroic one in my bank somewhere you can borrow if you want, pristine condition.

Cause you bad hunter who no use it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
LFM Rag mount buyers, mount will be a rare drop come MoP. Get one now, while it's 100% drop !
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/24/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Delthqt
LFM Rag mount buyers, mount will be a rare drop come MoP. Get one now, while it's 100% drop !

Gonna have to call you out as a liar. The rag mount is not becoming a low drop chance as far as we know.
Edited by Cancer on 4/24/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Admittedly i was going off my own assumption and the general consensus however there hasn't been a blue about it yet, but going with trends (LK/Mim's HEad) they most likely will. Though i could be wrong and they could leave it like Sarth Drakes.

04/24/2012 05:18 AMPosted by Cancer
as far as we know

Is nothing until 5.0 patch notes come out.

But why take the risk, get one now while it's guaranteed :)
Edited by Delthqt on 4/24/2012 5:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
The safe assumption would be that all current 100% mount drops will be 1% in MOP, same as the 100% mount drops (mim's head and invincible) were changed to 1% when cata hit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
When dealing with peoples hard earned (lol) gold, assumptions aren't a reassuring thing.

Better off just basing prices off the fact that it is currently a 100%, and then maybe adjust if/when blizzard makes an official statement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
More buyers please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
When dealing with peoples hard earned (lol) gold, assumptions aren't a reassuring thing.

Better off just basing prices off the fact that it is currently a 100%, and then maybe adjust if/when blizzard makes an official statement.

Will be too late by then, take mimiron's head for example, it was averaged at 70k (GDKP) before the 1% nerf is announced, and jumped up to almost 200k and i missed it because i didn't have the gold (i'm not one of those very rich people in game).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm sure valdin would have bought it for you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mimiron's in gdkp are you crazy...... It was always sold by guilds for straight up gold and or $$$ to help fund there websites, lowerping services and Chat services (e.g. Mumble, Ventrillo or Team speak).

Also the Announcment for mimiron's head's Drop chance being lowered was only 2 weeks before Cata was launched (Similar with Invicibles Reigns which was changed in 4.0.3 (2 weeks after release). These Changes are often expected with heroic boss droped mounts because they want to keep these items rare. So in all Opinion If you want a Pureblood Firehawk or Lifebinders Hand-maiden Now is the time to buy them from guilds like Ajantis and IAC who are currently selling them.
Edited by Valdin on 4/24/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/24/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Valdin
Mimiron's in gdkp are you crazy...... It was always sold by guilds for straight up gold and or $$$ to help fund there websites, lowerping services and Chat services (e.g. Mumble, Ventrillo or Team speak).

FYI, It was a weekly pug on blackrock back then, comprised of mainly Elementium, The Dark Ministry, and a few random pugs when Ulduar was outdated. We fund the guild bank by selling items in main raid (in H ICC).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
mhmm maybe Guild run with Elementium but not pug.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
not more than 10 from elementium, mount was mainly bid internally (regulars of the run) anyway, getting off topic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]