Ajantis sales thread

85 Undead Warlock
Just to make this clear, if i have the madness achieve. i only need to pay 40k for a perspective piece of loot? what if it doesnt drop, can i come back next week?

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you already have the kill achievement and your after a single piece of loot from Madness, it's 40k.

If no kill achievement before hand you'll have to pay for that achievement also as its comes from been within the raid to be eligible for the item.

But since you already have the kill, it is 40k for the item.

If it doesn't drop the first time around, you will be brought in again in the next appropriate lock out.
Reply Quote
Tal you cheeky bugger.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Also Scharla u so bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Grats on your Kiril, Fury of Beasts Greggy.

Thanks for coming along and been a great sport, we hope you had a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/25/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Carriedexdee
Wtb healing mace.

Another 5 weeks at best, lets all hope the drop chances are fantastic within then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/87xOC.gif
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
There have been some inquiries about Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps

We have 2 raiders that still need it, then it will become available for sale.

40k if the toon you are buying it on has heroic madness kill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/24/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Mushin
The safe assumption would be that all current 100% mount drops will be 1% in MOP, same as the 100% mount drops (mim's head and invincible) were changed to 1% when cata hit.

To be fair blizzard has changed enough over the past expac to assume they won't remove anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's stocktake time, we need to clear the floor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for more buyers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
So is there a price for full T11 heroics for transmog or whould you have to pay per achievement/run?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/28/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Snaffex
So is there a price for full T11 heroics for transmog or whould you have to pay per achievement/run?

per achievement if you dont have them already. Also dont think we're selling loot for T11, as its a run on demand only (i.e. not a weekly run)

Of course you can consider buy a full run and all loots are yours (of which you can use)
Edited by Corixa on 4/28/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
^
Edited by Delthqt on 5/1/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Those trolls... I have to admit I had a chuckle, I felt bad when we took 4 pulls to sort it out with 9 people while asking for gold, anymore must have been painful.

Not that it will make them go away, but you should stop seeing the IAC tag on any antagonists sooner than later. Sorry I was not able to do more about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]